No one's as hardcore as me

Guest NoamChomsky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by WebsterUno

this bitch os waaay harder than you...

http://www.peruboarding.com/chola2.jpg'>

she'll fuck you up!

in one of my first mental hospitals i seen this girl that looked like that, but more 'toady'...she was retarded and pretty mellow stupid, but when her mom came in to visit..i see that crazy look and she stopped brushing her hair and started running/waddling towards her mom screaming..she then bagan to stab/beat her mom with the brush

on a serious note, did you really kill people?

what was that like?

on a commentary note, this 'war' is bullshit.

i like how bush and company call the iraqi tactics of guerilla sniper attacks, car bombs, and faking a surrender to set up an ambush as 'cowardly'. as if bombing people from an airplane is any more brave.

what a bunch of shit.

Guest NoamChomsky

It was mostly sitting around then brief moments of terror. I was in about a dozen firefights , some of them not more than an rpg being fired at us and us lighting up a suspected building. But a few of them were sustained and we took casualties. I shot people, I assume they died, at first it was surreal but the training kept me going and after it was over it was hard to believe it happened. yeah combat scroll, you shouldn't have quit mapo!

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

It was mostly sitting around then brief moments of terror. I was in about a dozen firefights , some of them not more than an rpg being fired at us and us lighting up a suspected building. But a few of them were sustained and we took casualties. I shot people, I assume they died, at first it was surreal but the training kept me going and after it was over it was hard to believe it happened. yeah combat scroll, you shouldn't have quit mapo!

what unit are you in?

Guest NoamChomsky

It's a long story about how i got to go and shit, because i was hurt i joined my unit late but ended up going over there right before the conflict. I'm in a ranger battalion, and please believe we got more action than what they talked about. But i have alot of respect for the non airborne units like 3rd ID they took alot of punishment. Luckily my unit specializes in raids and other direct action missions, unlike regular units that sat there from jan till just a few weeks ago. I don't have to deal with all the horsheshit guerilla attacks like my friends in the 82nd airborne are dealing with right now in the triangle of death or whatever they're calling it. The news doesn't show as much carnage as there was. One OP we raided had been strafed by gunships and there were body parts everywhere while another time we came upon a vehicle convoy where everyone was burnt alive by a destroyed fuel truck, war looks too sanitized on TV.

Guest NoamChomsky

going to ranger school early next year gonna be cold as fizukkk. Last january at benning was fawkin cold, when i was on a jump my hands were too numb to let go of my risers and the parachute dragged me for a minute.BTW ,what do you guys do in the military?