Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NoamChomsky

No one's as hardcore as me

Guest 455

Damn!....this thread makes me wish for my old BDP leather jacket to reappear right before my eyes.....but,nope.......can't do it........some methhead probably bought at the donation thrift store.....I haven't had it since '89.......

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by NoamChomsky

who else has a combat patch and a CIB, ya'll fags.

sup tease

That shit would be cool from a war worth fighting...

VIETNAM2.

Guest NoamChomsky

yeah Vietnam was the last hardcore war,the old man has a lrrp patch -too hardcore, I just wish we would invade korea that would be some old school fighting right there. When I visited over there they had all these artillery pieces hidden next to the freeways and all these bridges rigged to explode when the communist horde comes over the 38th. we didn't really get any news while we were over in the sandbox just horseshit reminds me of a book i read on the way over there called "jarhead" by anthony swofford . I got my kills, fuck yall.

yeah, i bet they would be like "look at those crazy Americans kicking it old sch. . .EEI-ac-c-ca!" and then you'd have some more patches.

patches are cool.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Kills without victory= woman with no tits...thats what i meant by VIETNAM2..anyway man, whatever makes you happy.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by WebsterUno

this bitch os waaay harder than you...

http://www.peruboarding.com/chola2.jpg'>

she'll fuck you up!

in one of my first mental hospitals i seen this girl that looked like that, but more 'toady'...she was retarded and pretty mellow stupid, but when her mom came in to visit..i see that crazy look and she stopped brushing her hair and started running/waddling towards her mom screaming..she then bagan to stab/beat her mom with the brush

on a serious note, did you really kill people?

what was that like?

on a commentary note, this 'war' is bullshit.

i like how bush and company call the iraqi tactics of guerilla sniper attacks, car bombs, and faking a surrender to set up an ambush as 'cowardly'. as if bombing people from an airplane is any more brave.

what a bunch of shit.

Guest NoamChomsky

It was mostly sitting around then brief moments of terror. I was in about a dozen firefights , some of them not more than an rpg being fired at us and us lighting up a suspected building. But a few of them were sustained and we took casualties. I shot people, I assume they died, at first it was surreal but the training kept me going and after it was over it was hard to believe it happened. yeah combat scroll, you shouldn't have quit mapo!

alright we all knew that's what mapo wanted to do, but i thought you were going to be a medic? that's funny, they never let you do what you want to if what you want to do is not kill people.

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

It was mostly sitting around then brief moments of terror. I was in about a dozen firefights , some of them not more than an rpg being fired at us and us lighting up a suspected building. But a few of them were sustained and we took casualties. I shot people, I assume they died, at first it was surreal but the training kept me going and after it was over it was hard to believe it happened. yeah combat scroll, you shouldn't have quit mapo!

what unit are you in?

They wouldn't send me to the desert cause I'm TOO hardcore! They were like "No way this mother would turn the whole damn desert to glass!".

:hatred:

So they just keep me in a cage and throw me raw meat.

Guest NoamChomsky

It's a long story about how i got to go and shit, because i was hurt i joined my unit late but ended up going over there right before the conflict. I'm in a ranger battalion, and please believe we got more action than what they talked about. But i have alot of respect for the non airborne units like 3rd ID they took alot of punishment. Luckily my unit specializes in raids and other direct action missions, unlike regular units that sat there from jan till just a few weeks ago. I don't have to deal with all the horsheshit guerilla attacks like my friends in the 82nd airborne are dealing with right now in the triangle of death or whatever they're calling it. The news doesn't show as much carnage as there was. One OP we raided had been strafed by gunships and there were body parts everywhere while another time we came upon a vehicle convoy where everyone was burnt alive by a destroyed fuel truck, war looks too sanitized on TV.

Guest NoamChomsky

then i heard boom from the amplifiers

Yeah I would not want to be a sitting duck in Iraq. Stick and move, stick and move....

Haha... that's so fucking funny "NoamChomsky" is a motherfucking Ranger! What a badass....

Guest NoamChomsky

going to ranger school early next year gonna be cold as fizukkk. Last january at benning was fawkin cold, when i was on a jump my hands were too numb to let go of my risers and the parachute dragged me for a minute.BTW ,what do you guys do in the military?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this