SPEND MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!!

mr_president

so its the back to school tax free weekend... just thought id remind you people... :D

im going to the mall tomorrow to get:

-4 pairs of shorts

-4 to 6 regular shirts, and 1 more nicer button up for job hunting

-Im gonna try to find a dope messanger bag for bombing

-maybe a new belt?

-few girls numbers ;)

forgot what else i was thinkin' i might need...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by IDrinkSprite

damn,i need to go shopping for a whole new wardrobe.been rockin the same clothes for a while now and i had the same pair of kicks for almost 2 years:o

you aint never lied! holla.

i just threw away like 4 pairs of shorts last weekend, holes in my pockets, tears, falling apart... be rocking shorts everyday though if i can, so what can you expect...

gonna be mad people at the stores tomorrow... mofos...

:lol:

gonna get new shoes as well. usually wear etnies black and grays with the sideways "e" on it. buuuuuuuuuuut iv always wanted a pair of shell toes just for the hell of it ya know? so im gonna look for some black ones with red stripes...do they make those? never seen em:lol: so hopefully.anybody got a clue as to where i may obtain this item of desire? thx.

damn. i could understand a shirt or two and even a pair of shorts, but 4 pairs of shorts and 4-6 shirts?? what is this back to school shopping?

don't say i'm hating, cause i'm not, get yours. but there's a point where you're pushing your moms kindness and just taking advantage.

The other day i was talkin to my mom and i think that i actually put OLA on the end of a word. Please I'm begging all of you from the bottom of my heart to please stop with this shit before I start looking like a fucking moron out in public. Thank you so, so much.:o

Originally posted by crave

damn. i could understand a shirt or two and even a pair of shorts, but 4 pairs of shorts and 4-6 shirts?? what is this back to school shopping?

don't say i'm hating, cause i'm not, get yours. but there's a point where you're pushing your moms kindness and just taking advantage.

shit i dont give a fuck what you think, my moms asked if i needed any clothes and i do, so i took her offer... its not like i asked....

and dont say any of you wouldnt have done the same if offered...

and im trying to get what i said with a certain amount of money... its not like im getting $40 pairs of shorts and a buncha polo shirts....

Originally posted by mr.yuck

The other day i was talkin to my mom and i think that i actually put OLA on the end of a word. Please I'm begging all of you from the bottom of my heart to please stop with this shit before I start looking like a fucking moron out in public. Thank you so, so much.:o

:lol: yours moms knows whats upola with the big olasteezola...

holla backola

Originally posted by mr_president

:lol: yours moms knows whats upola with the big olasteezola...

holla backola

my mom actually gave me that 'you're such a dousche' look for the first time in my life. I really don't ever want to see that sick dissapointed look come across her face ever again.

On another note, i don't pay very good attention due to my ADD so i have been wondering for a while now, what ever happend to your ballin ass repot/painting/estate job mr.teaser. Just curious.

Originally posted by mr_president

-Im gonna try to find a dope messanger bag for bombing

fuck a messenger bag, get one of these bad boys... and a suit to go with it: http://us.samsonite.com/webapp/us/servlet/...10001&langId=-1

http://us.samsonite.com/us/images/tradserhs/500x500/313230175be01.jpg'>

no one will suspect shit while your out ;)

Originally posted by mr.yuck

On another note, i don't pay very good attention due to my ADD so i have been wondering for a while now, what ever happend to your ballin ass repot/painting/estate job mr.teaser. Just curious.[/color]

ive told you the answer to that like 5 times in various threads... :lol:

my "boss" turned out to be a shady bitch and was trying to swindle me out of my money, so i quit working for her...

i cant stand shady ass people who lie and keep telling you a buncha bullshit...

:mad: :mad2: :heated:

Guest -sudz-
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

gonna get new shoes as well. usually wear etnies black and grays with the sideways "e" on it. buuuuuuuuuuut iv always wanted a pair of shell toes just for the hell of it ya know? so im gonna look for some black ones with red stripes...do they make those? never seen em:lol: so hopefully.anybody got a clue as to where i may obtain this item of desire? thx.

paint said regualr shelltoes black. paint stripes on said shelltoes red. clear coat.

Archived