MS PAINT

Guest -sudz-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -sudz-
Originally posted by Kilo7-

haha... it's way too late for that crazy cow action.

I should go to sleep... but I've got 8 hours of work to do! :heated:

get me on AIM man: kazooface, or binarykills

GOD! everyone on these stupid fuckin boards are so damn anal....

do you really sit there and try to find where and if they bit stuff.... face it, pretty much everythings been done and no matter what, when you do something its going to look like something else... cause art has been around for a long time buddy... bite or no bite its still phat... its not like he held a pencil up to his screen then copied it. so what ever... stop being a mook

fuck off. i don't look for it.. i actually know and love idiots characters.. and when i saw this guys i knew it was a bite.. from the tiny eyes on the side of the head to the back being higher than the head..it's a fucking bite... not everything has been done.. there are still plenty of people who do original characters

Guest -sudz-

its no bite, i can see the similarities yes, but i didnt bite it. i'm not toy, i'm smarter than that. think whatever you want though, it doesnt really matter, its just MS paint shit that means absolutely nothing at all.

Originally posted by ekos

fuck off. i don't look for it.. i actually know and love idiots characters.. and when i saw this guys i knew it was a bite.. from the tiny eyes on the side of the head to the back being higher than the head..it's a fucking bite... not everything has been done.. there are still plenty of people who do original characters

for someone who knows and loves idiots characters, you should be able to support your accusation with something other than the most circulated idiot piece(s) on the internet. i mean, if your such a big fucking fan, you should have some fresh new photos for us. right? and also, he didnt bite it. if he bit it, it would be practically the same thing. all i see is the head and eyes. the arms are different, the legs are too, so is the body.

He turned it into a robot.. just because you change certain things doesn't mean it's still a bite.. i'm sorry i don't have the freshest fucking idiot pieces.. see i live on the east coast.. idiot doesn't paint here. although i do have some other idiot pictures, if you are really that desperate to see them

oh, yeah?

these accusations coming from a chick biting EKOS*DTS hard.

look, i dont even post on this board anymore (this is my first post in nearly a year). and, i am not even a fan of sudz, but dont call the kettle black, ms. pot.

dont get me wrong, even i get ragged for my influences, but i'm sure i could go toe to toe with you kiddies.

not to be an asshole. just calling 'em as i sees 'em.

Re: oh, yeah?

Originally posted by blood & guts

these accusations coming from a chick biting EKOS*DTS hard.

look, i dont even post on this board anymore (this is my first post in nearly a year). and, i am not even a fan of sudz, but dont call the kettle black, ms. pot.

dont get me wrong, even i get ragged for my influences, but i'm sure i could go toe to toe with you kiddies.

not to be an asshole. just calling 'em as i sees 'em.

Sorry i havent' fucking seen or heard of ekos DTS..so there would be no way that i am biting him. and especially not hard. I searched hi and low for someone else who wrote ekos before i started writing that so whatever. all my shits original

Archived