ENUFF RADIOHEAD ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!

mental invalid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

obviously, i didn't even make it up to nyc today to see if i can get in. if i didn't have to work today or tomorrow i woulda been up there in a second. plus i gotta start

packing for moving this weekend. but thanks for trying mental, i really appreciate it. and check your mailbox about liberty island.

as for the rest of you lucky fucks. i want some reviews by tomorrow night! biggrin.gif

this is the official and now you choke/beardo review since beardo's here and ready to disect everyone's favorite band. you must understand that there will be no other review because we ARE the review. we ARE the radiohead champions of the fucking world so you can not deny our valued opinion.

well.

beardo says: DUDE WE WERE ON THE FLOOR AT MSG FOR RADIOHEAD! this is not a review. i cant even put sentences together. the setlist will speak for itself... 3 encores. choke and myself were getting down proper like. if you saw a kid up front with an orange shirt jumping up and down getting the crowd amped, that was me. (beardo leaves to go sleep)

there will never be a better concert, sorry. i stood on the floor 30 feet away from mr.yorke and his cronies with a beer in my left hand and a cigarette in my right as i snuck in a smoke and a photo every now and then. fucking shit...the kid a songs were as expected. idioteque (sp) made me lose my brains most and we begged for them to play how to disappear completely, so they did. paranoid android blew my brains and vocal chords out. we found out we're all in the army as thom gave us the most creeped out looks from the piano camera during you and whose army. holy FUCK was that song amazing. i mean..we ARE the army. holy fuck fuck FUCK was that rad. and the encores...i screamed my ass off everytime they left and came back. it was such a club show in a major arena. i just lost it....i thought i was a fan before but now i'm just the fucking champion fan/jocker/geek/whatever. i don't know. mental invalid, i was out there on 5th and 34th for atleast and hour because beardo came late...but saul goode.

we were also convinced that our friend from UP could have come on stage with his copters and convinced the audience that he was thom yorke based on appearance. the thoughts we had. fuck.

two geeks with 8th row tickets. fuck...fuckfuckffuvkdjf alright that's enough. beardo says he'll talk about it tomorrow. so that's all for now folks.

please discuss amongst yourselves.

Guest beardo

you guys are champions for posting on that phish board! ha! you should check out some other topics on there. you think this place is bad... oh man.. hippies can make some really dumb comments

....EVERYTHINGINITSRIGHTPLACE....

....jonny greenwood...i cant get the loop outta my ears.....

i thought you guys may want to know this useless radiohead fact, i still cant comprehend, ill just do it in spurts,hope it works:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/ex/shop/hom...3622?pid=702115

...hey beardo-LOL-on the phish phorum.....

we hope that you CHOKE, that you CHOKE

we hope that you CHOKE, that you CHOKE

we hope that you CHOKE, that you CHOKE......

...that jonny and that korg machine changed me....

...jesus choke what the hell were you doing at 4 in the am?

so you liked that exit music heh? did you guys hear the chair rumblin after the second encore....seriously, yeah you can thank me and my boy in sec. 34....that shit works all the tyme, sparks like wild fires, and gets the arena rocking....no joke, i shit you not, 30 ft from the satge you mite not have heard, but it was rcoking baby...it works everytime..haha!...and exit music indeed.....

okay so whose going to liberty island?

my experience of msg still lies in a painted landscape where words are just colors....

r.

Guest beardo

i wish i could go to the liberty show. i spent way too much the last week to pull it off. that korg thing is only $250 thats crazy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^??????????????^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

.......sleep on that decision beardo.........

.......we can talk, esp. if the boot you sent, or sending, is dope....flavors for favors...............

whatta about you choke?

...and yeah all this effects for 250, that fucking machine is beautiful!!!!!!!!

walking...walking...walking walking walking..

"you can keep the furniture,

a bump on the head"

...morning bell still ringing in my head...

...beardo we can talk...by the way sorry i missed you and choke, me and my boy didnt roll into the city until about 730, and i figured that you guys had blown off the corner a while, i see you are a late runner too...we just grabbed some 22's and just hiked around the city...but i did keep an eye out for that orange shirt, do you know how many fucking people were wearing orange that nite! inside and out, but alas i could not find a hippie with a tye-die and oversized head and could not see anyone being choked either...to bad...so you both just reamin figments of cyberspace imagination.....rOe

ps-did you notice how that show happened to mirror that bootleg, hmmmm, coincedence im sure (?)

...yeah from the dead/phish days, i write set lists, and now i do it everytime, along with random notes that i scribble....

i guess my review comes down to this, my one and only note of the evening-which is rare:

"tonite was the closest i have ever come to completely letting go of my self and everything around me"

...like beardo said-

'people knowing is all it requires.'

well put....

the set

national anthem

morning bell

iron lung

karma police

knives out

permanent daylight ("our NY song..sounds good in here.")

climbing up the walls

no surprises

dollars and cents

packt like sardines

fake plastic trees

i might be wrong

follow me around

pyramid song

paranoid android ("for the leopard skin walking down 5th avenue")

idioteque

everything in its right place

encore 1:

lucky

optimistic

you & whose army

how to disappear completely

encore 2:

talk show host

street spirit

encore 3:

exit music(for a film)

.....boston next tuesday and then liberty island shows......get on the bus kids, cause ya know we will find a way......r

• 9 years later...

Archived