ENUFF RADIOHEAD ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!

mental invalid

for beardo, glue, rage, other heads in phili and anyone else shut out the first tyme in tickets sales...heres your miracle beardo.....from green plastic radiohead:

"No Philadelphia: Could Thom actually be a Lakers fan?

It appears now that the Philadelphia show will not happen at all. K-Rock in NY (who is also sponsoring the NJ shows) has stated again that Radiohead will be playing Madison Square Garden in New York City on August 7. Tickets will reportedly go on sale July 21."

....so save those pennies kiddies, your rainy day has come!....more info to come...i gotta see that at msg, the sound will be outstanding!im goin to fo shows fo sho!...hahaha...rOe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...huh?...why?...dood i thought youd be happie! instead of no show at all, ya got MSG! in NYC! i dunno where youre at, but come to the show man, its gonna be sick...beardo did you goto any of those phish shows new years eve at msg?...i know its an arena, but the sound! and right smack in the middle of NYC! and there really is no bad seat in the joint....r

last night M2 did a whole thing on radiohead for like two hours. i was flippin through and saw what looked like that same show they aired on mtv which they played all the way through, then came some videos and some interviews with them, then some live footage from the red rocks show. if i hadn't been so stoned at the time i would've written down what they played and what videos were shown, but i wasn't expecting it to be on so i didn't get it recorded or anything. it was called full on radiohead or something like that, just great stuff. somebody asked a question about how they felt about the bands out there who sound like they did in 1997 and thom let out a hearty "good luck with kid a!!"

Originally posted by mental invalid:

meanwhile im stuck with mtv, watching stupid ass shit...I WANT MY M2!....r

man, i turned to mtv the other day and there was a fucking mtv soap opera on. as if the real world and undressed and shit like that wasn't enough for them they had to go get a soap opera? i mean, what the fuck?

"Anyways, I'd rather see Radiohead in a smaller venue..."

yeah no shit! but ya gotta take what the universe gives you my friend...and yeah i think i went to that phish show too...the new years one i went to was sick, along with the dead show i saw! oh-oh dating myself!...i understand the loot aspect, its the DOLLAR AND CENTS!!!! ugh! but i hope youre able to swing something together dood, i hate seeing any fan of anything get shout out cause of funds!...r

This just added today, and it goes from rumor to FACT!!!!!!!!! so it looks like msg on 8/7, and i think they added another cali show for you west coast kids...anywho, checked the ticketbastard nothing yet, but this is a start....info added as available...rOe...

ps: w.a.s.t.e is the boys merchandise site

http://www.waste.uk.com/index.html

from green plastic radiohead:

"Lottery-

We got a email from the lovely people at w.a.s.t.e. saying that there will be a ticket lottery for the August 7 show at Madison Square Garden and the Hollywood Bowl show on August 20."-

from the W.A.S.T.E. site:

"We've got tickets for some more of the August USA dates.

This lottery is designed to distribute tickets evenly and fairly when the demand for tickets is so high.

We are asking that you register for tickets and a random allocation will be made by some whizzy computers. The lottery window is set to begin one minute after midnight, July 11th, and end on noon, July 14th. The easiest way to request tickets will be online but for those of you that prefer the phone, phone lines (1-804-951-0327) will be open between 9 AM and 8 PM on Friday, July 13th. (All times are in Eastern Standard Time for US and Canada). THERE IS NO PREFERENCE GIVEN TO TIME OR METHOD OF ORDER; everyone gets a fair chance.

Before midnight, July 17th, you will hear if you are successful or unsuccessful in getting tickets via the e-mail address you give us. This way, you will know if you have been successful before the general on-sale date (July 21st, 2001) - so if you don't get any here you can try elsewhere...............

You can choose up to four tickets for any of the separate venues and submit these into the lottery all at once. If you are allocated tickets, the relevant money will be taken from your account. Please only choose tickets for dates you are able to make. Refunds or exchanges will not be possible once you have submitted your details to the lottery.

Registering for the lottery does not mean you have tickets until you hear you have been successful....................."

...twinkie with the scoop! nice the internet mag, right?...i think they also landed on a not so prestigious, watered down, mainstream, suck ass journalism, dont know shit, top forty jock riding, pure fluff and ads, magazine called rolling stone! i think ill buy the wired, and just rip the articles outta the RS, i aint givin those fuckers one penny!-r

FUCK ME - NO LOTTO WINNER!!!!!!!

B. did you get in by chance?

well kiddies warm up them credit cards, cause its coming soon and although i missed the fucking lotto and prob floor seats this was in my box too, i guess its better then nothing:

RADIOHEAD MTV TICKET PRE-SALE

It's time to bust out those fastest

fingers again folks! MTV.com's pre-sale

tickets for NYC's Madison Square Garden

(August 7) and LA's Hollywood Bowl (August 20)

shows go on sale this Thursday, July 19 at

10am local time. Hurry! Pre-sale ends

Friday, July 20th at 10am.

http://www.mtv.com/sendme2.tin?page=/bands...ad/audvid.jhtml http://hollywoodandvine.com/radiohead

...i dunno know about the links, i just cut and copied it all...if u miss that then the reg. sale is july 21...good luck.....r

arg! how does the presale work?? i have the password.. i went to ticketmaster and they said i put the password and quantity in the special offers section of the order form, but i see no order form. but i do see something that says "no tickets are on sale at this time."

does this mean i missed the fuckin presale AGAIN??

FFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

TTTTTTTIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKEEEEEEETTTTT

MMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAASSSSSSSSTTTTTTEEEEEEEERRRRR

...yeah glue they went on sale at ten...i had three fucking browsers going, and still NOTHING! this sat. at 10 is our last shot....good luck hombre!

please please tell me there are tickets cheaper than $58. i thought they'd be around $38 like the virginia shows. i don't got 58 plus travel money to go up there. man i've really fucked myself this time.

and your cd is in the mail tomorrow beardo. for real this time.

[This message has been edited by EatMorGlue (edited 07-19-2001).]

Guest beardo

i forget how much the tickets are, but plus ticketbastard sur-charges and a gas tax, and a grandma needs a haircut fund donation, they end up around 58 'bones' get it.. bones.. theres a song called bones by radiohead.. yeah

Archived