The I hate people thread............

old*824

Originally posted by Glik0

It's because if your punk ass actually stepped to anyone in real life you'd knocked the fuck outola.

youre such a fucking cornball, i dont know how you look yourself in the mirror...

stepping to people who are doing stupid shit has nothing to do with me kicking their ass you fucking dick tickler...

they arent doing stupid shit TO me... therefore no reason to beat their ass...

youre such a fake ass E-gangster...

youre about as hard as my dick after i wack off 34 times... you silly slutola....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by mr_president

youre about as hard as my dick after i wack off 34 times...

The best part is I believe you've actually tried this.

i know i aint gonna eeever stop cause i knoooowwww that its trueee you'd forgeeetttt.

diana ross. / love hangover

one evening me and my friend were on the bus going to drink a handle of crown. We had both worked allday and these two bad fashion having zit faced girls get on the empty bus and go all the way to the back and sit right next to us and commence pointless and annoying conversation.

I asked them to please move if they were going to continue talking cause it was disturbing me and the bus was empty and i was there first.

they get all pissy and offfended and one has a lisp, so my homey is like "you know, the reason you have a lisp is because you dont move your tounge enough when you talk, why dont you try not being so lazy and actually pronouncing what your trying to say" so she gets all teary eyed and pissy......but still doesent fucking move seats and we proceed to laugh at her the entire rest of the ride and she starts crying and then follows us for a block after we are off the bus screaming at us.

it was really funny.

people do suck, but delis has been saying that im antisocial so i think its that. This girl kept asking me about her bf right now. and im like hes your fuckin boyfriend dont you know anything about him? quit asking me. She doesnt even know what kind of friends he has, which shouldnt matter but she kept asking me what his friends are like and im like Fuck no i aint letting you in. bar;hawoihf;ashf

on the side note, i found this hilarious burn.

If your sentence structure was a house, it would fall.

isnt that hilarious????? bahhwahawhwaf

Originally posted by old*824

one evening me and my friend were on the bus going to drink a handle of crown. We had both worked allday and these two bad fashion having zit faced girls get on the empty bus and go all the way to the back and sit right next to us and commence pointless and annoying conversation.

I asked them to please move if they were going to continue talking cause it was disturbing me and the bus was empty and i was there first.

they get all pissy and offfended and one has a lisp, so my homey is like "you know, the reason you have a lisp is because you dont move your tounge enough when you talk, why dont you try not being so lazy and actually pronouncing what your trying to say" so she gets all teary eyed and pissy......but still doesent fucking move seats and we proceed to laugh at her the entire rest of the ride and she starts crying and then follows us for a block after we are off the bus screaming at us.

it was really funny.

thats fukked up yet hilarious sumthing i wouldn't have the heart 2 do but love to see get done

Originally posted by the A squad

on the side note, i found this hilarious burn.

If you sentence structure was a house, it would fall.

isnt that hilarious????? bahhwahawhwaf

im totally antisocial.....i hate when bitches sit around and dwell on stupid guy shit.......its like what bitch? if you wanna fuck him go fuck and stop telling me about it....

ay homey...if your gonna clown on sentence structure....at least make sure you aint running out the door before it collapses on you

so this train derailed right...you think it would make the newspaper in a small town....you know the same newspaper that makes sure they print your full name if you get caught with a bag of weed or some petty shit.....

hell naww that shit didnt make the paper....

hi deliss!!

eh, when i worked for microsoft there was this fat white bitch that wanted me to fuck her or let her suck it...EW! bitch swore i wasnt married....anyway..spoiled bitch ran her mouth all the time and actually had the nerve to grab my dick at the copy machine.....i was not a happy camper...needless to say the entire office was a bunch of racist yuppie bastard ass motherfuckers.

now the dotcom bank i worked at......that shit was tight....all kids my age...well i mean until my coworker was dodging my other coworkers husband cause he tagged the ass. oops.

yeah...i was in love with the italian girl......but last i heard shes married.

the phillipina girl to.

good thing i have a whole lot of patience because the people at work are so annoying. this old fuck steve always says stupid ass remarks about how i should wear a miniskirt to work and then today he was in a bad mood i guess and bitched about how i left paperclips on top of the copy machine. so he made a sign saying not to do that and taped it up. i ripped that paper off. creepy fuck. and his wife works there too and i help her unit out and she is such a bitch. i hope they die together. ... then there's this supervisor. shes this red fire crotch haired lady whos all white and pasty. diiiiiiiiiie. that is all.

i fucking hate fat people that always have to stop and buy a little cookie, or some ice cream, i was at a burger joint the other day, and this fat bitch comes up all by her self and gets a big ice cream cone, it made me so angry, i hate that, i hate these arrogant disgusting lard asses that always have to eat lil shit like that, always have to have their ice cream, i wanted to grab the cone and throw it on the ground, and see if she wants to eat it then