The I hate people thread............

old*824

Really, i fucking hate em.....

everything about em....unfortunatley i enjoya little company here and there....

rahhhhh.....i think its time for some more antisocial alchoholic exclusion from mainstream society.

anybody else feel this way?

aiming to be most hated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wait wait....

i take that back....i just hate greed and hypocrisy and self serving fucktards and drama queens and outright ignorance.

fucking coffee got me all stupid.

hah......

i miss my crew.

happy friday everyone.

hah...its the redhead stepchild that gets beat under the stairs.

im homeless in a few hours......so........

thanks 12oz. my digital home away from the realworld.

i think ima go get a job slangin chicken through the drive through.

my friend hates people.

we get along.

my ex hates people.

we still in love.

my cat hates people.

she lives with my ex.

you what.....i think al anon is the biggest bullshit ever.

its not even alchoholics....its people whining about alchoholics...

hah...seriously considered going to a aa meeting and just dropping a forty right inside the door step.

so i was chasing cars at seven am the other day....cept i was on a bike going 35 or so head on at em....it was fun for an while...

someone delete this waste of bandwith.

in other news.....

i seen a train derailment the other day.

i met a parrot.

and watched my friend get naked at every party we went to for two days straight......

went to the party and grabbed every ass there nearly and escaped a beat down....minus the sprained thumb.

really though....delete this shit....it wont let me.

anyway i guess im just venting.

anyone catch that ky jelly wrestling party in the 510?

hah....peep this bullshit...

some fools pull a concealed gun on my homey and he's like "what bitch"....the police show and he gets arrested for a hate crime...totally their word against his and he gets arrested on a hate crime and assault when they pulled the strap on him.

people are w a c k.

you think youd catch a beat down for that....

just sticking your head in the aa meeting and dropping a forty so the room smells like malt liqour and they gotta clean it up.

hah...im so fucking antisocial.

and hungry hot and homeless.

fucking coffee hits me like drugs.

I think you all are the kind of people that I hate. Try waiting tables and then talk shit you fuckin crybabies. It's one thing to despise people, it's another to make a living feeding thousands of mindless monkeys. I'm on vacation so I'm still cooling off from the hell I went through last week. Peace, love, and violence.

i dislike people to, i dont know why. people just piss me off so easily, and ive been giving people a lot of chances to, not judging them, letting them slide even after watching them do stupid shit over and over etc...

maybe its me, i know my attitude and outlook on life isnt the best, so maybe thats it, either way, my boy me myself and I are the coolest mother fuckers i know...

:D

My mate went to Bali for 10 days. He left his girlfriend to house sit, and told us we were welcome to come around chill in his backyard n have a few beers before we went out as long as we didnt leave a mess. We went around and his girl spat it and went nuts and drove off crying. (We have NEVER liked her since day one.)

So he came back last night, called us up within an hour of getting home and abused the fuck outta us, we asked him what she told him we did and he wouldnt tell us, he said "you guys know"

fukn stupid bitch, i just know she has made half the shit up she told him..