ELITE MEMBER, ALL ON THE DAY BEFORE MY B-DAY

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t know if I can afford the kind of sprinkles you’re talking about. Last call is three in your city, eh? Make sure you don’t lose your camera. Oh yeah, I never did get that off that rocker girl with the crazy sketched contacts. say goodbye to yesterday, homie. Soon you will be a high strung office worker talking about the latest episode of sex in the city at the watercooler.

Originally posted by Weapon X

I don’t know if I can afford the kind of sprinkles you’re talking about. Last call is three in your city, eh? Make sure you don’t lose your camera. Oh yeah, I never did get that off that rocker girl with the crazy sketched contacts. say goodbye to yesterday, homie. Soon you will be a high strung office worker talking about the latest episode of sex in the city at the watercooler.

most bars stay open past 4, I usually call it quits around 2, but who knows. My camera will stay by my side. and about the women, keep an eye out for her, or a similar crazy rocker chick, they do it right. anyways man, anytime you make a trip my way, we will head out in destination for some rocker chicks.

howabout ezny?

getting a real headbanger chick is a challenge for me because I’m a visible minority with a sideways baseball cap and well dressed. But I do have my techniques to get my foot in the door. Maybe you can teach me what not to say.

^I like that, it has a nice ring to it.

anyways I am the wrong person to ask about what to say to these chicks, I have been told many times by chicks, my game is off. I come across to honest. I usually end up insulting them. But I always tend to have fun in the process. either way we will get a few rocker chicks each.

Sounds good. Our powers combined, who knows what could happen? I find that girls hate being called judgmental. And if she’s real dumb, someone like me can make up a bunch of fake metal band names and tell her I’m friends with them. Anyways, I’m off to rack for the weekend. Make sure you ask around about any midget hooker deals. That would be the best birthday ever. Debauch away, young man!

Originally posted by Weapon X

someone like me can make up a bunch of fake metal band names and tell her I’m friends with them

friends? They might believe that.

In the band? I dont think they're biting.

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

nic is always welcome to the party also. I am starting to rock out in a good half- an- hour, then the rest of the weekend involves rooftop hopping, skeeball, midget hookers, rocker chicks, valtrex, and roof raising.

Archived