first piece ever

sweetcherry

Originally posted by sweetcherry

I need their empty compliments as much as i need your empty insults...what i really need is some advise, or constructive critisism...yeah i know i suck at graffiti...im not saying im good...but im learning and im practicing...i've only been doing it for about a month

i dont want people to treat me different cuz im a girl...so instead of telling me how bad i suck how about you tell me what i can do to improve

if you feel you need to lie to the internet about what sketches you drew first you don't deserve advice

here's my advice, turn up the good and turn down the suck, quit using crayonspencil crayons, and figure out what proportion is...

willy i've seen your stuff too... you might burn a few 12 year olds but you're nothing special

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you feel you need to lie to the internet about what sketches you drew first you don't deserve advice

here's my advice, turn up the good and turn down the suck, quit using crayonspencil crayons, and figure out what proportion is...

willy i've seen your stuff too... you might burn a few 12 year olds but you're nothing special

im not gonna get defencive*sp?* because you acting like an asshole...if you dont like my shit so bad why dont you just quit comming in here and insulting me.

and they're called coloring pencils doll