first piece ever

sweetcherry

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Biter...

Originally posted by Chicago Kid

I don't mean to be rude Maya but, it looks like you bit at least 3 of your sketches of that Graffiti Creator Program...You either copied by eye or printed and traced but, you should make your own style...

dude. she's only 16, cut her some slack. everyone starts somewhere granted that it might be from a graffiti creator program. no one just randomly "finds" their style right off the bat. it takes years of practice.

usually when people start writing, they get their influence somewhere or another and they work it out from there.

keep doin what cha doin cherry. keep practicing.

• 2 weeks later...

you're wasting your markers. just sketch and don't color until you feel comfortable with your letters... try starting with a different letter each time you sketch one (like... do the Y first, then build around it, for example... or just do them individually to find different ones you like)... but uh, stay black and white for a bit...

Originally posted by UnFAMOUS

hey maya are you ever going to actually paint those sketches. http://www.puregraffiti.com/forum/upload/attachment.php?s=&postid=146282'>

im def gonna start painting once i get better but right now im just gonna keep on practicing...i made a few more sketches and im gonna post em up as soon as i steal back MY camera from my sister...

yo maya, just got back in town and checked your thread. i like that new piece, but i would get rid or the arrow, or cut it off before the edge and maybe make it smaller. anyway, its pretty sweet. ekos, your stuff is chill too, but just fyi, there was a dude in dc named ecos, but hell you could prolly rock him in a battle, so its all yours.

ps-as soon as i get some alone time with that scanner at school ill be puttin up a paper chase thread...

Originally posted by wyze

yo maya, just got back in town and checked your thread. i like that new piece, but i would get rid or the arrow, or cut it off before the edge and maybe make it smaller. anyway, its pretty sweet. ekos, your stuff is chill too, but just fyi, there was a dude in dc named ecos, but hell you could prolly rock him in a battle, so its all yours.

ps-as soon as i get some alone time with that scanner at school ill be puttin up a paper chase thread...

hey man, welcome back...thanks...cant wait to see your stuff...IM me when you get on or something

This is some bullshit...

If some trash talkin 15 year old male kid came in here posting this shit up he'd get torn apart by all the 12 oz cynics...

Since she's got tits and a box (and she's not even legal for 3 years) people tell her that her shits not bad when it sucks horribly.

All the sketches on the last page look like they were done 3 months before the first two sketches... those couldn't have been her first two...

I need their empty compliments as much as i need your empty insults...what i really need is some advise, or constructive critisism...yeah i know i suck at graffiti...im not saying im good...but im learning and im practicing...i've only been doing it for about a month

i dont want people to treat me different cuz im a girl...so instead of telling me how bad i suck how about you tell me what i can do to improve