first piece ever

sweetcherry

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that last one has potential

what you can do to make it look better is take away those arrows.. or just leave them on both ends not on the R's and H

and that E doesnt fit with those letters, see how everything is kinda spaced out, the E is just like bubble letter, you should define it more and make it simlar to the other letters

oh and the 3d is a little off, just make everything go to one side, or use a vanishing point and guid the 3d lines to the vanishing point

haha it seems to me like everyone is being nice to you because your a girl

Cherry,

Its cool that you want to start writing. To improve on your letters, just sit down and draw some letters, without thinking of what graffiti is supposed to look like. Just do what comes naturally when you put the pencil on your paper. If you do that, you'll be able to develop your own style, not something that everybody else is doing, like the graffiti-creator. Remember, just do your thing. Its probably not going to be very good for a while, but if you get into because you really like it, then it will come to you.

Originally posted by sweetcherry

ive never done any graffiti before and these two are my first pieces...they kinda suck....alot....but thats ok

does anybody find it odd that the first post people put they say this? its prolly soemthing he has been practicing and this is his best so far, and just says they are first cuz he aint like totem or saber yet, they aint bad, but i mean for real, the first post people put dosent have to be "my first graffiti sketches...they so so, hahaha, ok, haha"

Re: Re: first piece ever

Originally posted by onesecondple

does anybody find it odd that the first post people put they say this? its prolly soemthing he has been practicing and this is his best so far, and just says they are first cuz he aint like totem or saber yet, they aint bad, but i mean for real, the first post people put dosent have to be "my first graffiti sketches...they so so, hahaha, ok, haha"

im a girl so you should put an s in front the "he" but anyway, those really are my first sketches

and scrabble the only reason im alright on lettering is cuz ive been drawing since i was little so this isnt such a big challange for me

hey, thanks sweetcherry, but i still think yours are better. i agree with what ciste said. the best shit ive done comes when i dont really sit down to draw, i just sort of start doing it. so dont think about it, just let your hand move, and you'll start to come up with your own style. keep it up