first piece ever

sweetcherry

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: Re: first piece ever

Originally posted by sweetcherry

... drawing since i was little so this isnt such a big challange for me

not to be to harsh but judging from those drawings you posted your either 12 or you need serious work on your drawing skills, which means practicing and learning some of the fundamentals of drafting.

like Ive told many people in threads work on developing your letters from the bare make up of the letters (the form) etc. keep doing that 'till your comfy with them and develop, take it slow.

Re: Re: Re: Re: first piece ever

Originally posted by yoink

not to be to harsh but judging from those drawings you posted your either 12 or you need serious work on your drawing skills, which means practicing and learning some of the fundamentals of drafting.

like Ive told many people in threads work on developing your letters from the bare make up of the letters (the form) etc. keep doing that 'till your comfy with them and develop, take it slow.

actually im 15 and the only thing you've seen me draw has been the ppl and the graffiti which both of the stuff ive only just started drawing...

but yea im practicing every chance i get

Get rid of the arrow. The 3-d is way....way off. Yes, there is something wrong with the A's, but i cant quite put my finger on it, maybe its the 3-d again. i think you should make your letters thicker along with your 3-d. Draw them a bit closer together too. I really like that yellow sketch ekos.

change your name then.

the top of the a's look wacked, the left extended bar doesnt match (it doesnt connect well to the left bar of the a) and the one coming off the right doesnt match up and makes it look wonky. its off balance.

I promised that I wouldnt interfear with this thread but go a lil bigger baby..drop the arrow way lower..like at the base of the "A's" and turn the letters toward you..but thats all i'm saying..:rolleyes:

So many months weve been together and she wont even let me help her with graffiti..go figure..she'll let me cook..she'll let me take showers at her house but does she let me help her?!..no..but who am i..girls..go figure..

Originally posted by NOUM

I promised that I wouldnt interfear with this thread but go a lil bigger baby..drop the arrow way lower..like at the base of the "A's" and turn the letters toward you..but thats all i'm saying..:rolleyes:

So many months weve been together and she wont even let me help her with graffiti..go figure..she'll let me cook..she'll let me take showers at her house but does she let me help her?!..no..but who am i..girls..go figure..

lol i grant you full permission to interfear...;)

Archived