Same Sex Marriages

Joker

Re: Re: Re: Same Sex Marriages

Originally posted by ghostvandal

i mean, in 150 years, farmers will want to marry their sheep and it'll be okay?? gimme a break..

What? Who said anything about farm animals? Look, you can take any logical argument and extend it until it's illogical. Saying that farmers may one day want to marry their sheep due to the precedent set by gay marriage is ridiculous and makes no sense whatsoever.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so if they let gays get married today, when is it going to stop?

I mean in 200 years when AI is so far beyond where we are today,

women could actually marry their vibrators that can also hover the

gabage out to the atomizer. Then men would be completely useless.

But if the men aren't exterminated by the Dildo Matrix, we could each

have a harem of clones all based on today's starlets. Imagine the

the hell the world would see if men could stay at home and fuck all of

charlie's angles without ever having to go to work. Think about that!

It would be the end of progress because no one would have to work

for anything. Men would have cyberclone sex-slaves and women would

have sentient vibrator armies. We'd go to war and the world would

crack in half from the massive vibrations and pelvic gyrations. the end times I tell you.

so that's why gays cant get married.

case closed.

Kilo - ever seen Roger Dodger?

In the opening scene, the main character discusses, in a seven minute monologue, how men are eventually going to be driven extinct. He says that science will eventually evolve to where women producing offspring without the help of men becomes a normal occurrence. Thus, he explains, the utility which men enjoy in that area will be eliminated, and the only reason men will remain alive as a species is our ability to engage in actions which women are unable - lifting heavy furniture and reading maps, for example. When women develop the ability to move heavy objects through telekinesis, which he is sure they will be able to, men will become utterly obsolete, thus leading to our eventual extinction.

Anyway, it's a good movie. I recommend it.

Re: Re: Re: Same Sex Marriages

Originally posted by ghostvandal

marriage is a religious thing, the religion says to find someone and have kids with so that the world can continue to exist. the marriage is there so that you have a 'kinda' security with you wife/husband to raise your kids good... now since you cant make kids when your homosexual, why would you have the right to marry, except to realize their little 'girl' dream since they were kid to mary themselves one day? homosexuals dont make kids, which doesnt help our society at all, but they want the law advantages in their couple..

Marriage is a binding agreement between two people, by law. Not religion. I wanted to make that clear...

Religious marriages are amazing to me. I had the utmost unfortunate experience of being a best man in a Catholic wedding about a year and a half ago. (Which ending in divorce about two weeks later) The preist, or whatever his title is had his long ass speach about love, God and the future ahead for my two friends. I couldn't tell thing one about what he said except his rant on women being out of control and how husbands need to keep them in check. Keep them at home. It seriously took every fiber of my being to keep me from screaming and walking out of there. Now, this is one example of a bad wedding, if you ask me. I'm sure there are religious weddings that are beautiful and the preist keeps his personal views to himself. But the wedding I attended is an example of ideas being forced upon us, supposedly for our benefit. Well, it sounded like crap to me.

And furthermore, Ghost... saying that marriage is to have kids is a crock of shit. There are millions of people who can't have kids for one reason or another. Are you saying that those people are destined to be someone's boyfriend/ girlfriend forever? That they can't can't have a husband or wife because they can't produce a child? Are you kidding me? My wife and I can't have children nor can we adopt, so is my marriage useless? In your eyes we're just two people living a dream. You'll have to explain yourself on that one... cause I'm at a loss...

And saying that same sex marriages will end the populations existence is absolutely absurd. Not everyone who can shoot a load is going to turn gay if same sex marriages is allowed. Those that like pussy will continue to dive their dick into it... noworries there my friend.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Same Sex Marriages

Originally posted by Joker

Marriage is a binding agreement between two people, by law. Not religion. I wanted to make that clear...

I noticed this has been a big stumbling block in our discussion here but... I also noticed that even the newly elected 'gay Bishop' was quick to point out that "marriage" is between a man and woman and that the debate is really about "same sex unions"...

so... does that make it better for those of you who can't get past your own definition of 'marriage'?

What if the queers got "united" instead of 'married'?

I had this same agument with my crazy jesus jocking family a couple days ago. All my father had to tell me was "When you are laying on your deathbed you will be begging God for forgiveness for saying everything you just said"....and he didnt talk or look at me for the rest of the day. Im afraid if i tell them that im prochoice, i wont be allowed back in the house.

im sorry, this wasnt really intelligent. Proceed.

Originally posted by Smart

right, here's where you're dumb...

Hahahaha...thanks, Smart.....that is one of the best things I have ever read on 12oz.

Well applied, too.

At this point, I don't think there is anything I can really add to the discussion. There haven't been any arguements against gay marraiges that hold any weight at all this far.

I was most certainly shocked when I learned of this.

I had a brief discussion with two coworkers that day, they were both against it and had the most ignorant ways of backing their beliefs. One says "Fuck 'em, send 'em all to Canada." This is coming from a kid is an avid church goer, go figure. He's just a sheep. He'll end up in college soon and he'll face reality.

I'm glad Joker came out of hiding and brought this issue up.

Bush has no clue what he is getting into...

He's going against the Bill of Rights, the foundation of every American's life. What happened to "the pursuit of happiness?"

People should be able to do whatever makes them happy, regardless of their sexual orientation, race, religion, etc.

Here we go with another form of discrimination backed by the Government.

Bush is definitely playing with fire here, mixing Church with State. If he continues down this route, what's next? Anyone who isn't Christian ordered to convert or be kicked out of the country?

Fucking ridiculous.

This shit makes me think about Escape from L.A. and how retarded the President in that movie was (even though it was shitty)

I think this discussion has run it's course. It's one of those topics that has no end because people will believe what they believe, whether it has merrit or not. And that's their right.

Thank you to everyone who participated. Hopefully the ones whom I replied to in disgust took my rant for what it was... and not as a personal attack. I still love ya...

Archived