Hiding serial numbers when posting flix!?!?

solidcold

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dark_poetry

The less info the better.

Now I am not knocking this site, cause beleive you me, I do enjoy it here, but... they (the man) monitor sites like these constantly. They use these type of sites as their number one resource for info. No I am sure you all know that already.

Only bit of info I can contribute to this is... "try and frequent as many different yards as possible, as far away from you and each other as possible"

Sure its not easy but if you plan on being a heavy hitter

"better safe than sorry" applies here<-----

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

you are some paranoid mutherfuckers

I agree...

How do you get busted!freights roll all over and they can be spotted up to X amount of places in one day.So how can they pin point it?Another thing i hit lines that go in all directions and all varities of cars and i have never seen once the same whole line show back up.Even if they find out what you write and see flicks of your work you still gunna get busted just the same as if you were painting walls.So someone give me the complete low down on how you can get bust for painting freights by posting them on the net!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

NOW, I may be more of an advocate than most of yal cuz i witnessed first hand how this shit can get u up shit creek.....

just buff the fucking numbers before u put them on the net guys... yall still dont get it!!!!!!!!!

fr8 documentaiton etiquttte for today and the future. dont be so fuckin naive.

bump!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BOSTONIAN

Whatever it takes to stay outta court and keep painting. If people are blurring out the #'s thats cool cuz they are looking out for others. Which in my opinion is almost unheard of in graff. Lack of Unity..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived