Technical help needed...

Guest sneak

Guest sneak

right, i have a cd with a load of pictures from a recen trip of mine which i want to post.

the problem has seemed to be that the original size was too big.

when loading the cd i had to use the programme on the cd to save them. it gave me 2 options to save it as, i changed and saved it to the smaller size.

then when i tried to post them, they came out ridiculously small and it wasnt possible to see them. when i tried to enlarge them, they got really blurry.

i dont have photoshop, so i cant resize them there (nor would i know how) so i have to use ms paint.

can anyone help me...im not the most computer literate of people so dont get too complicsted please!!

(or alternativly, if some nice, caring, kind hearted person would like to put me out of my misery and do it for me id be even more gratefull...)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PHYNE

cant you just save them to your documents or whatever and upload them on a photo hosting site? im not computer smart either sorry.....:o

Guest sneak

^^i tried that 1st time...i thought it would work.

apparntly the file size was to big. fatcap wouldnt work, nor would my fotango account.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Maybe the computer is getting too hot, here's what you need: water cooling.

fill a spray bottle with COLD water, ice helps

*CAREFULLY* open your case

lightly mist the circuits with water

that should fix everything.

dhabz, your a cunt. i thought you of all people would no what to do

Guest sneak
Originally posted by SteveAustin

you said when you saved them with the small option using the cd program it made them too small. did you save them using the big option? doesn't one of the photohosting sites resize them....fotango?

no clue about mspaint...I'm all photoshop nerdom.

when using the big options, the file size was appartnly the same for an average MP3 so fotango and fatcap couldnt hack it i think...

the small option meant that when iw anted to post it, it was too far away (if that makes sense) and when i zoomed in, it distorted / blurred them

Guest imported_b0b

In MS Paint open the large file..

got to Image menu

choose Attributes and from there you can resize.

You need to be careful to reduce each side by the same amount (ie: make it a thrid of the size it is, so work out a third of each attribute). Otherwises the picture will be all out of proportion.

Ideally you'd want them to be about 600 pixels across, as this is a nice size for 12oz.

Save them as .jpgs.

by far an easier option is to download PaintShop pro (freeware program)and resize them in that and then let me send you a pirate version of Photoshop for future use.