UBEJINXED

Guest post.

Guest post.

This girl is cool. Just wanted to let everyone know. She got me drunk off some wicked good punch and I fell off my boyfriends bike.

Are you still going out tonight? I have to look at some apartment this evening, but I'll be free later on. I'll buy you a shot. <3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks!!!!! u'r too fabulous too! :) you even endured me trying to sell beers to the festival goers and the general madness of the hood! I have lotsa beer that needs to be consumed as well as veggie burgers, watermelon and ice cream cake.

i def plan on going out 2nite after i go running. the city is not ready for my singleness a'tall. no need to buy shots, i bring nips with me to avoid the bars prohibitive drink costs. purses are annoying but they have their benefits.

do u have to work on saturday? i was going to go sailing i think and out to my friend's pool on sun.

Guest post.

Damnit, I need to invest in a hip flask.

haha

I definitly don't have to work on Saturday!!! weee! Sailing!! I've never been.... I lied to my boss and told him I was starting some tutoring thing on Saturdays to get ready for the school year. I just can't take it anymore. I need my fucking weekends!

Guest post.

yeah how was the trip?!?! how crazy was that last e'mail I got from you. I didn't know if it was a joke or something! I'm jealous.

bali was incredible!!

i saw as much as i could: the barong dance (ancient tradition, really awesome costumes), a few large mountains/volcanoes, and their accompanying crater lakes, the monkey forest..ubejinxed, you woulda been in monkey heaven!

plus white beaches, coral beaches, black sand beaches

and all the dope food...i went vegan..the fruit was more intensely flavored than most i've eaten...the best lemon i've ever experienced!! ....saw the spice plantations (bought some yummy cocoa) ate nasi goreng and gado-gado

plus met so many people!! the people are friendly and inquisitive and ...gentle

it is amazingly easy for a woman to get laid..the men will freely admit to being a gigolo..."let's go have a drink..you know...blahblahblah.." thats really what they say..then theyll tell you theyre a gigolo, and you need to 'get some balinese in you' LOL

i could go on...but instead i'll come up for a visit and show you the flicks?!

i went the day i wrecked on my bike..you can watch my healing progress...hilarity

and Singapore is gorgeous too..i left the airport for a few hours

Originally posted by ubejinxed

thanks!!!!! u'r too fabulous too! :) you even endured me trying to sell beers to the festival goers and the general madness of the hood! I have lotsa beer that needs to be consumed as well as veggie burgers, watermelon and ice cream cake.

ahh i remember eating many veggie burgers growin up in the hood.....SIIIIIIKE!! a bitch dont eat no damn veggie burgers in the hood sucka. and we dont eat no fuckin ice cream cake neither, we eat honey-drippers biatch. holla backola my niggola

edited.

tried to distract us with talk of naked babies??

it almost worked!!!

but seriously, are we doing the bbq thing or not?

if not, fuggit, i don't care..but it would be cool if it happened

and if not, i'll come up for a visit soon anyhoo

Archived