Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ok

london underground trains...

Recommended Posts

how comes that on certain lines graff is buffed more quickly? like on the district and lil met lines they always seem 2 put the graffitied trains in service but on other lines like the piccadilly, i don't think i've ever seen one graffed up, inside or out, and i'm a regular on the tubes. seems like a waste of time paintin them piccadilly trains if they ain't gonna put them in service.

 

just curious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That word "graffed up" sends shivers down my spine..

And to be honest mate "no diss" the question is a silly one..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ok

how comes that on certain lines graff is buffed more quickly? like on the district and lil met lines they always seem 2 put the graffitied trains in service but on other lines like the piccadilly, i don't think i've ever seen one graffed up, inside or out, and i'm a regular on the tubes. seems like a waste of time paintin them piccadilly trains if they ain't gonna put them in service.

 

just curious.

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what's wrong with that question? put plainly he's asking if certain lines are buffed harder than others, no biggie, now try attempting to answer him instead of making yourself feel superior by dissing someone over the net.

you londoners are hostile.

 

and yes 'graffed up' is a gay word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Dipher

Re: Re: london underground trains...

 

Originally posted by skrib139

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Isnt it because Piccadilly is a yellow property whereas places like Whitechapel charge cheaper for rent, being dark blue. Ive always wanted to pass go without collecting 200 dollars. Marylebone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Dipher

Isnt it because Piccadilly is a yellow property whereas places like Whitechapel charge cheaper for rent, being dark blue. Ive always wanted to pass go without collecting 200 dollars. Marylebone.

 

get your facts right.... whitechapel is a brown property and the dark blue properties are the most expensive!!!

 

anyway, ok's initial question IS fucking stupid, and anyone who has ever painted trains, or knows anything about how they run will understand why....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by skrib139

whatever, I RUN TINGS down park lane!! :D :D

Kings Cross Station is Loco property. Just right for some trainspotting....alll aboard. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sneak

the water works and electricity are mine.....

ahem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ok

how comes that on certain lines graff is buffed more quickly? like on the district and lil met lines they always seem 2 put the graffitied trains in service but on other lines like the piccadilly, i don't think i've ever seen one graffed up, inside or out, and i'm a regular on the tubes. seems like a waste of time paintin them piccadilly trains if they ain't gonna put them in service.

 

just curious.

 

You could take that attitude but if every one thought like that then it would all slip by.... CIRCLE LINE thats all city and they hav'nt got enough rolling stock to take too many of them out of service they are always using diccys on the circles

Piccys get done believe.....nothing is a waste of time if your doing shit for self... make sure u get ur yard shots just in case you don't see it running ......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: london underground trains...

 

Originally posted by zeeizm

You could take that attitude but if every one thought like that then it would all slip by.... CIRCLE LINE thats all city and they hav'nt got enough rolling stock to take too many of them out of service they are always using diccys on the circles

Piccys get done believe.....nothing is a waste of time if your doing shit for self... make sure u get ur yard shots just in case you don't see it running ......

 

too right!

 

ok: every line gets hits... just because you dont see it doesnt mean it doesnt happen. a much higher proportion of circles/lilmets seem to run thn other lines though... anyone agree?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ I think its a rolling stock issue mate I,ve had luck on most lines seeing my stuff run but i don't hang around to see if it comes back....

can,t be too bait in this day & age....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it dont really matter if it runs, if you one of them "i dont give a fuck", badboi, cap 2 the side kinda writers u may want it 2 run and everyone to see it, aslong as u got your yardshots, then ure sorted, to have your panels running is an added bonus, looking out of a window half coverd in ure own panel on the other side is fun also, this isnt just from a tube perspective but also british rail..:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×