pants

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i cant find pants short enough. gap only carries 28L in relax fit. the fit is good but they only come in a couple washes. so i moved to standard fit, the shortest they have is 30L and those 2 inches make a difference. they look kind of funny. oh well

But, the best pants you have to break in for years, and then one day you put em on, andyou're like, holy shit, these look alot better on me then they did wen i was in 8th grade. (the fact is that i wore really baggy shit in 8th grade, and now that im almost a legal adult, they work out really well. and the fact that i lost my baby fat was good too.)

yeah situations like those rock.

it's not about pants at the moment- if you're on the east it's about going full-on naked cause it's hotter'n a muhfucker.

but! the best pair in the world, good for everything, comfortable as hell and a must for any trip-- Vietnam issue olive drab US fatigues. they're not a full camo so you don't look like a nazi, they might have the perfect amount of bagginess if you survived that whole 1992 skate/streetwear thing of stupid big ratty shit pants (if you can't see your feet in 2001, you're a sucker or you're 14). let's say, the size large is perfect and i'm not a skinny guy.

these joints are functional, work everywhere, classic, perfect. i got 2 pair and need more. apparently good A/N stores have a hard time getting them since the Japanese keep them in high demand. jump on it.

Originally posted by joewelcome:

it's not about pants at the moment- if you're on the east it's about going full-on naked cause it's hotter'n a muhfucker.

but! the best pair in the world, good for everything, comfortable as hell and a must for any trip-- Vietnam issue olive drab US fatigues. they're not a full camo so you don't look like a nazi, they might have the perfect amount of bagginess if you survived that whole 1992 skate/streetwear thing of stupid big ratty shit pants (if you can't see your feet in 2001, you're a sucker or you're 14). let's say, the size large is perfect and i'm not a skinny guy.

these joints are functional, work everywhere, classic, perfect. i got 2 pair and need more. apparently good A/N stores have a hard time getting them since the Japanese keep them in high demand. jump on it.

dude, i have the same things only they're a little smaller, they're white, and they're socks.

i apologize, im in a really hyper, bugged-out mood right now cuz the weekend is finally here...............

dont you love it when you get a really good pair? i mean, they are so slept on. i actually found a place that sells nice pants for fat guys. 65/35 cotton/poly blend nice length.... fits like a dream.

anyone else share good pant experiences.

• 9 years later...

Archived