stupid things bush does thread.

AORAone

Bush accepted blame for his Jan. 28 State of the Union claim that Saddam Hussein was shopping for nuclear materials in Africa.

``I take personal responsibility for everything I say, absolutely,'' the president said. Previously, he let CIA Director George Tenet and a national security aide take blame for the controversy.

is bush a fuckin idiot or what.

all the dumb shit he or father has done put in this bitch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

everyone that has the internet has seen that picture already several times.

thanks for trying though.

thats tha 1st time ive seen that biiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttccccccccchhhhhh

u fucken nerd ass wigga

good find poop

The White House is in Washington, D.C., it's up East.

-- Explaining that East is "Up" to students at Crawford Elementary School, Aug. 23, 2001

The larger point is, and the fundamental question is, did Saddam Hussein have a weapons program? And the answer is, absolutely. And we gave him a chance to allow the inspectors in, and he wouldn't let them in. And, therefore, after a reasonable request, we decided to remove him from power, along with other nations, so as to make sure he was not a threat to the United States and our friends and allies in the region.

-- That sounds perfectly sensible... we made a reasonable request (leave your country), and when Hussein refused, we overthrew him (because we could). Not to mention the revisionist history regarding the "refusal" to allow inspectors in. I guess Hans Blix was a figment of our imagination. Washington, D.C., Jul. 14, 2003

What an asshole

Guest BROWNer

i'll never forget watching a live cnn broadcast of

bush chillin' in some special room giving an impomptu

q & a about the india/pakistan nuke friction...

as he is sitting there talking, he refers to the pakistani's

as "paki's" right on national freaking television.

classic.

The one thing i love about bush is the fact that he really doesnt seem to give shit about anything. I mean he is not politically correct, smart, or smooth and the thing is, he doesn't even try putting on the appearance of these things. Hahaha! What a dousche. I still to this day can not believe that this is who we have representing the American people.

You know, let me let me talk about al Qaeda just for a second. I -- I made the statement that we're dismantling senior management, and we are. Our people have done a really good job of hauling in a lot of the key operators: Khalid Sheik Mohammed, Abu Zubaydah, Ramzi ahh -- Ramzi al Shibh,<span style='color:crimson'> or whatever the guy's name was.

-- Eventually he got around to saying "Binalshibh", White House, Jul. 30, 2003 </span>

Well the question is subject. Is it stupid for who? He obviously has a whole lot of money that he can gain from this project so as far as personal gain this is not a stupid move for him. For the rest of the world? It's absolutley stupid. I can't fathom what is gong through his head at any point in time. In my mind there is no limit to what his longterm stupidity might end up costing the rest of the world.

Thanks for posting that King Bling, I've wanted to see that for a while now.

"Already, the project, which is 60 per cent complete, has run into difficulties, including the kidnapping of 60 pipeline workers last week."

Good. I hope the indigenous people defend their territory by killing the workers and melting back into the forests.

"The Export Impact Bank's report conceded that key decisions were made for economic reasons, that massive erosion had already occurred on the pipeline route and that unique biodiversity faced "significant, long-term and largely irreversible" deterioration. Three lobby groups - Amazon Watch, Amazon Alliance and Environmental Defence - said last week that the project was causing food shortages and disease in the Urubamba valley."

This kind of shit really, really pisses me off. I hope that they bump into some unknown strain of super virus in the rain forests that knocks the human population on this planet back to 1/600 of what it is now. You can't get the habitats back, you can't resurrect cultures that developed in complete isolation after you kill everyone who knew anything about it firsthand with a cold.

"more and more of our imports are comming from overseas."

also check out the quote at the begining of 'dying nations' by cunnin lynguists

and oh yeah: fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity. bush, you are a moron and an asshole.

Archived