Amaze Threads Merged

Rikimaru

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Josh/Amaze has loyalty issues,both personal and graff related, the guy is a complete idiot. That fool has both MQ AND JA on his shit, Thats how bad that shithead done fucked up. Even people he calls his friends talk shit about him, he aint worth shit thats why. I will give this to him, he was an up writer and everytime he came back from NY, he would bring back another one of NYs styles back with him. He even dissed the true soldier that brought him up and gave that dim wit the foundations for style-SOME AWR. You know what im trippin about, Whats up with

Jadeone over Twist? Isnt Jade on THR?

Re: WHAT THE?

Originally posted by freezedried

Y'ALL ON SOME INSANE JOCKING PARTY HOTLINE OVER HERE.:lol:

WHY'S MQ CAPPING ALL OF AMAZES SPOTS?:confused: :confused:

WHO CARES NONE OF CAN PAINT A DECENT PIECE!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

you are a disgrace to graffiti, if you think AMAZE, ESPO, TWIST and all them other cats in here are wack, lets see your shit.

respect the game fag. :mad:

Re: Re: WHAT THE?

Originally posted by unconscience

you are a disgrace to graffiti, if you think AMAZE, ESPO, TWIST and all them other cats in here are wack, lets see your shit.

respect the game fag. :mad:

NOBODY TALKIN' ABOUT TWIST AN ESPO. I DON'T THINK AMAZE IS ALL THAT AND I AINT ALONE EITHER!!! :lol: THE ONLY DISGRACE HERE IS YOUR HOMOPHOBIA AND THE FACT THAT YOU CAN'T STAND SOMEONE DISAGREEIN' WIT' CHA!!!!!:rolleyes:

"Ok, this is another angle of that Amaze/Twist screw. Sorry it's so small, but I figured I'd post it anyway because it's after that billboard was taken down. Now it's just up there, and probably will be for a long time."

its funny you say that, cause when i went to get a flick, the amaze was buffed, so there's a blank ass wall with a twist screw in the middle of the wall hella high up (cause the billboards long gone) .

• 3 weeks later...

Archived