Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kan

SCHOOL TIME DRAWINGS

Re: told ya

Originally posted by Koin_1

well i done this in skool today its not brilliant but still...

my sketch

kinda pish.. :(

You need a lil more practice bro..and fix your digi it's really blury.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well thats what a sketch book is for, practice and thats what i do.. i practice all the time.. anyway man i just try. like every1 else

that shit is sick as fuck sin. you knwo i love your style, and Damn, Colored and everything its a beautiful splash type page. most of my school time drawisn stay in my back pack and get smudged like crrrazzy.

To KOIN: don't even attempt 3-d till you get clean letters. then study a perspective book. I sugges just doing straight letters, KOIN, do exactly those mabey a half an inch thick for two weeks, straight with a ruler not free hand. Do em till you hate it do em atleast once a day, and I mean Don't do anything just straight letters nothing else. And don't just draw em study on how they connect, why they connect there, draw out all bars fully so that they overlap at corners and such, then erase the overlapped parts. Don't worry baout style you won't have that for about 4 years, before then you'll slowley egt better at drawing letters, and you will bite a whole bunch of shit, until your able to transform letters into your own shit. Trust me, people will be like DON"T bite, the true is its very healthy to do as a toy, just aslong as you aren't painting bitten shit. Thats defiantly a No fucking No. Just keep your book to yourself until your shit has tranformed into yuor own shit. I honestyl can say if you draw a good piece over and over again, your hand will slowley change it until its your style and you didn't even know it. So don't worry if shit looks wack now, just keep practicing and buy 5 years you'll be decent. If not, then stop. You'll just lose about 5 years of frustration but hey thats a risk you take with dedicating youself to anything.

Anyways i said alot.

fuck u

Originally posted by Pale216

To KOIN: don't even attempt 3-d till you get clean letters. then study a perspective book. I sugges just doing straight letters, KOIN, do exactly those mabey a half an inch thick for two weeks, straight with a ruler not free hand. Do em till you hate it do em atleast once a day, and I mean Don't do anything just straight letters nothing else. And don't just draw em study on how they connect, why they connect there, draw out all bars fully so that they overlap at corners and such, then erase the overlapped parts. Don't worry baout style you won't have that for about 4 years, before then you'll slowley egt better at drawing letters, and you will bite a whole bunch of shit, until your able to transform letters into your own shit. Trust me, people will be like DON"T bite, the true is its very healthy to do as a toy, just aslong as you aren't painting bitten shit. Thats defiantly a No fucking No. Just keep your book to yourself until your shit has tranformed into yuor own shit. I honestyl can say if you draw a good piece over and over again, your hand will slowley change it until its your style and you didn't even know it. So don't worry if shit looks wack now, just keep practicing and buy 5 years you'll be decent. If not, then stop. You'll just lose about 5 years of frustration but hey thats a risk you take with dedicating youself to anything.

Anyways i said alot.

fuck you, i dont bite.. and i dont think im stupid enuff to even bite or even listen to you..

u gave me shitty advice m8.. :o

Originally posted by wyze

yeah, i piece in class too. my english teacher once asked me to see what i was drawing, saw i was piecing, said he liked it and kept on teachin. my teachers are chill... hell, i even convinced an art teacher to let me get credit next year for doin work on my black book. sweeeet.

Way to let everyone know what you write!

Originally posted by ODS-1

Way to let everyone know what you write!

its bad news when people say "oh your doing graffitti" so loud and so calm about it.

why dont you tell the fucking cops

these 2 girls in my class have dads as cops..

it kinda sucks

first off who the fuck are you horton.

Second off, hey faggot coin, yeah i tried to help you, I was simple saying biting is natural. But if you want it like that well then Your a faggot who got his name from a fucking video game writer. Your the worst piece of shit I have ever seen. Learn to fucking draw your perspective to the same place then come knock on my door.

Originally posted by Pale216

first off who the fuck are you horton.

Second off, hey faggot coin, yeah i tried to help you, I was simple saying biting is natural. But if you want it like that well then Your a faggot who got his name from a fucking video game writer. Your the worst piece of shit I have ever seen. Learn to fucking draw your perspective to the same place then come knock on my door.

what u on about a game ?? :confused: ..

i have never herd of a videogame with graffiti in it.. apart from Jet set radio future, for the x-box and i dont have 1..

so fuck u.

so fuck if im shit, atleast i dont bite other ppls stuff, im learnin perspective in grafix, in skool..

Virs your shit is getting a hell of alot better. Oh and sorry to hear that about your finger, but its a good sign when your still drawin. You should start a new book and in a year compare it with your older shit, bet you'll see a huge difference.