SCHOOL TIME DRAWINGS

kan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

i didnt do anythin in skool today worth postin will tomoz.. i dont like takin me blak book to skool too many teachers get on my back about doin sketches in class and try take my book. except the teacher that got me into graff. need 2 start takin paper 2 skool now.

will post tomoz definetaly..

koin.

c in the US how long is each class a day ?? .

wow koin.... need work on erverything. you know when you pass stores and it says something on the window in painted letters... maybe call it comercial, or ads... start like that, your letters are worse than my hand writing, just think of it like that and you should be able to push yourself to be a little better in no time.. right?

ok.. thats as simple as i like it 2 be any more simple than that and its pish... i dont do them too technical, too much i prefer to keep it simple,.. im just a beginner, started a year ago i think.. :(

not my fault.. anywayz. shop signs suck, most of my ideas r based on them.

this is whats wrong:

i cant do the letter K

the letter I u cant do much with

3D is 2 hard for me still

i dont have style thats the easy way to put it

oh and the structuer and layers its in sux

and remember this was durin class and i have strict teachers so..

thanks for tha destructive comments 2 make me feel bad l8rz..

To KOIN: don't even attempt 3-d till you get clean letters. then study a perspective book. I sugges just doing straight letters, KOIN, do exactly those mabey a half an inch thick for two weeks, straight with a ruler not free hand. Do em till you hate it do em atleast once a day, and I mean Don't do anything just straight letters nothing else. And don't just draw em study on how they connect, why they connect there, draw out all bars fully so that they overlap at corners and such, then erase the overlapped parts. Don't worry baout style you won't have that for about 4 years, before then you'll slowley egt better at drawing letters, and you will bite a whole bunch of shit, until your able to transform letters into your own shit. Trust me, people will be like DON"T bite, the true is its very healthy to do as a toy, just aslong as you aren't painting bitten shit. Thats defiantly a No fucking No. Just keep your book to yourself until your shit has tranformed into yuor own shit. I honestyl can say if you draw a good piece over and over again, your hand will slowley change it until its your style and you didn't even know it. So don't worry if shit looks wack now, just keep practicing and buy 5 years you'll be decent. If not, then stop. You'll just lose about 5 years of frustration but hey thats a risk you take with dedicating youself to anything.

Anyways i said alot.

fuck u

Originally posted by Pale216

To KOIN: don't even attempt 3-d till you get clean letters. then study a perspective book. I sugges just doing straight letters, KOIN, do exactly those mabey a half an inch thick for two weeks, straight with a ruler not free hand. Do em till you hate it do em atleast once a day, and I mean Don't do anything just straight letters nothing else. And don't just draw em study on how they connect, why they connect there, draw out all bars fully so that they overlap at corners and such, then erase the overlapped parts. Don't worry baout style you won't have that for about 4 years, before then you'll slowley egt better at drawing letters, and you will bite a whole bunch of shit, until your able to transform letters into your own shit. Trust me, people will be like DON"T bite, the true is its very healthy to do as a toy, just aslong as you aren't painting bitten shit. Thats defiantly a No fucking No. Just keep your book to yourself until your shit has tranformed into yuor own shit. I honestyl can say if you draw a good piece over and over again, your hand will slowley change it until its your style and you didn't even know it. So don't worry if shit looks wack now, just keep practicing and buy 5 years you'll be decent. If not, then stop. You'll just lose about 5 years of frustration but hey thats a risk you take with dedicating youself to anything.

Anyways i said alot.

fuck you, i dont bite.. and i dont think im stupid enuff to even bite or even listen to you..

u gave me shitty advice m8.. :o

Archived