SCHOOL TIME DRAWINGS

kan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: KISE

Originally posted by CasperMigo

Can you be more specific about what sucks so bad? 'cause I'm just starting out and I know it sucks but I'm really trying so help me out.

i can see your really trying from what your doing. 3D letters are really complex and they take alot of thinking, but even though your trying to take on the task of making 3D letters, your just not ready for them in my oppinion. usualy when you start out you should work on simple letters and work your way up when you simples look good. it's awesome that your getting so complex with your stuff, but the letters and the flow of the piece is really what counts. it wont flow if you randomly insert random ribbon looking arrows, everything should have a purpose, if its a letter make it the letter and dont just put arrows and blocks stick out of it to fill space.

anyway my main point is just work on making simple letters and making them flow together... experience is the best teacher do keep practicing

Archived