Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kan

SCHOOL TIME DRAWINGS

JUST POST YOUR STUFF YOU DRAW IN SCHOLL (ILL POST WHEN I FIX MY SCANNER)THE USED TO BE ONE BUT ITS GONE

So you usually whip out markers and drop pieces in school?..smart..

id have to agree with noum.....i used to draw on my books...bad idea...fuck school anyways..drop out

yea yea i know of DUST he is tight . but yeah fuck skool its gay and my teachers dont give a shit about me piecing during class.

doodz!...fuct skool it blowz hard! ...it blows hard and my teecherz r totl fashists and it blowz hard!...graffing rulz only and skool blowz hard!

Originally posted by blahblahblah

doodz!...fuct skool it blowz hard! ...it blows hard and my teecherz r totl fashists and it blowz hard!...graffing rulz only and skool blowz hard!

yea :lol:

i like the second dust way better than the first one dust

i dont undrestand why you guys talk shit about school most everything i know about art i learned there school is what you make it i guess you guys just love be ignorant anyway ill post some stuff i did in trainig for my new job today (just like schoool) and i never had a problem with using markers in class

peace

yeah, i piece in class too. my english teacher once asked me to see what i was drawing, saw i was piecing, said he liked it and kept on teachin. my teachers are chill... hell, i even convinced an art teacher to let me get credit next year for doin work on my black book. sweeeet.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now