YOUR THREAD AINT SHIT, UNLESS:

mr_president

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Grandola

my screenname has officially been beating to death due to improper and over use of the 'ola' ending... boooo.

hahah i was just thinking about that and i now laugh everytime i read your name. You have been touched by the Tease Virus.

YOUR THREAD AINT SHIT UNLESS YOU HAVE A BUM WITH A FUNNY SIGN:

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/bumbeer.JPG'>

fine print:

The use of the cool bum in this thread is purely

coincidental and does not entitle this thread,

its creator, or any party involved in the creation

of said thread to be the shit. Tax title tag not

included. See local retailer for details

dirty habit, what makes you so cool?

you talk about stupid shit, you come off like a fucking preppy ass school girl sissy... i mean what the fuck?

"Hmmm... I wonder why.... can anyone think of a reason? Is it because CMENCUPOLA is a total ignoramous? Noooo, never.... couldn't be, no not tease."

what the fuck was that all about?

:rolleyes:

I know sometimes people put it past you that you don't read the other posts in threads sometimes.... I wonder why?

I'll fuckin school you son. Tease your style is bitch.... it's like this washed up mix of Robots and Spot.... and WACK.... yeah wack.... oh and I always hear you saying you need a job, if you'd spend some time looking for a job, you'd probably get one. Just my two cents.

ps. didn't you have me on block, yeah, can't stop clicking my posts to see what I said can you.....:lol:

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I know sometimes people put it past you that you don't read the other posts in threads sometimes.... I wonder why?

I'll fuckin school you son. Tease your style is bitch.... it's like this washed up mix of Robots and Spot.... and WACK.... yeah wack.... oh and I always hear you saying you need a job, if you'd spend some time looking for a job, you'd probably get one. Just my two cents.

ps. didn't you have me on block, yeah, can't stop clicking my posts to see what I said can you.....:lol:

man im not even gonna get on your style... you dont have none... youre just wack. but whatever, thats you...

i took everyone off block, not just you... i like how you tried to use my steez on that to...

i swear some of you just like to hate on me because you wish you were me, or people were always talking about you, or some shit...

to bad yall fucking suck...

:lol:

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

we should have a 12oz death match....we can have it in my garage.....but sum1 needs to bring a camera...mine broke

i will kill dirty habit, out of the pure hatred that runs through my blood... i will kill him, i want to kill him...

:mad: :mad2: :hatred: :heated:

Originally posted by mr_president

i will kill dirty habit, out of the pure hatred that runs through my blood... i will kill him, i want to kill him...

:mad: :mad2: :hatred: :heated:

haha, just go rub a few off, you'll feel better, that's what you're used to. "Oww dogg I saw this mexican girl in the mall today, I drove straight home, and posted this after I beat off...blingola I'm a idiots!"

Archived