And this kids is why you shouldsnt use the computer when drunk

Spike

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Spike

Hello. Go fuck yourself. I pull no punches about it, I'm not pretending to be grown up. I'm under twenty, fuck that, I'm under 18, and I'm out to have a blast until I have to hold down some shitty 9 to 5 job which will eventually kill me cuz I'll shoot heroin to ease the pain. I had a lot of drunken fun tonight, all fueled by alcohol. If you have something against it, fine, go sit at home and drink grape soda or something. I will meanwhile continue to stand on my head next to the river, have shopping trolley races and roll down near vertical surfaces.

Immature? Yes

Stupid? Of course

Fun? HELL YEAH.

So what?

sorry.. was in a bad mood when i typed that. i just get sick of people talking about how drunk they get all the time, me personally i dont go on 12 oz just saying "hey everybody im drunk" when i drink. when i see threads like that it just makes it seem like someone who just started drinking and thinks it makes them cool or something. and their typing is all fucked up like ajslkj im d rld drunk hlakjblkjdlkj , like dude do that many people have broken backspace keys or what, you allready said you're drunk i dont need the drunken typing emphasis. i dont know, im not explaining myself very well. it makes sense in my head. its not you its all the other people doing the same thing that makes it seem like that. maybe im right and you're a shmuck trying to look cool for drinking, but its more likely i was just pissed off when i read it. im under 18 and like drunken fun too, so knock yourself out, literally. the end.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by space base

No matter how fucked up I am. I can always type proper.

Word to your face. I am pretty fucking demolished at the moment, but I can take the time to write correctly and/or go back and fix whatever I fucked up. Here's a picture of Harrison Ford:

http://edition.cnn.com/2001/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/26/indiana.hero/harrison.ford.jpg'>

Archived