Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Here is a collaboration made in conjunction with “YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL”. It was showing at Heaven Gallery (chicago) durring the Select Media Fest, and now has been installed on the street.

The Artist included, in no particular order:

Sighn, Chris Silva, David Cuesta, Mike Genovese, Emily Counts, Sayre Gomez, Deter, Kelly Breslin, Karl Koett, Michael Colman, Matt Granstrom, Josh MacPhee, Travis Wiggins, Lee Piechocki, Jeremy Schulz

I made the "e" in the word "are"

normal_e.jpg

normal_are.jpg

normal_full1.jpg

incase you've never seen the site before check the URL below

you-are-beautiful.com

Originally posted by deterrent@Nov 23 2004, 08:25 AM

Dee, very impressive! What size are they and do you sell? I'm poor but I really enjoy the third bunny.

Jazz, very nice. I'm liking the Egypt feel in those characters and how it carries across the rest of the piece threw the treatment.

I'll post some work in a bit.

thank you guys! anywho, yeah i've sold 2 of my first ones already deter.... and seeking, thanks for the compliment, i think? haha just kidding. but anyway all my bunnies are done with ink and acylics, thats all. and all on 16x20 canvases!

orbit homie, email me at rbisquera@hotmail.com.. ill lag but ill get back at you!!!

Originally posted by netster@Nov 28 2004, 12:52 PM

yo one eighty one, I really like those top three minus the monkey, it looks like Derek Hess is a major influence of yours.

shit you dont like my monkey nigga...damn.lol

I was told about hess a bit ago and i love his work, i used to do bic pen drawings in class and it was real sketchy but i love sketchy, after seeing his work it gave me more direction.

ticalon.

hit me up oneeightyone@gmail.com and we can talk.

Originally posted by DEE38@Nov 27 2004, 11:44 AM

det, i just checked out that YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL site and that is so damn awsome!! how long have they been around????? and that E is fresh also!

Several years now, I belive 3. The site was just updated this weekend with much more so check it again.

You Are Beautiful.com

P.S.

You never answered if you were willing to part with the third bunny.

Originally posted by deterrent+Nov 29 2004, 07:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (deterrent - Nov 29 2004, 07:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DEE38@Nov 27 2004, 11:44 AM

det, i just checked out that YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL site and that is so damn awsome!! how long have they been around????? and that E is fresh also!

Several years now, I belive 3. The site was just updated this weekend with much more so check it again.

You Are Beautiful.com

P.S.

You never answered if you were willing to part with the third bunny.

[/b]

oh shit, i thought i Private messaged you on here, but i guess i did it wrong. anyway, im glad you like the bunny. hit me up on rbisquera@hotmail.com and we can work something out :) i lag a lil on emails since i use only public comps, i usually give my number out for people to contact me, but anywho i think i left an private message, maybe you didnt check it!???

Originally posted by casekonly@Nov 29 2004, 03:38 PM

dee, did you get that cd?

CASEK! dude i didnt get it yet! its shitty cuz my mother in law in arizona sent me some shit also like 2 weeks ago that also didnt make it to my mail box. i did, however, get dlush's package (that i didnt thank her for yet!).....fucking mail system. i will check today. HOPEFULLY its in there. i even started a package for you too!

:( i hope its not lost :(

Originally posted by oneeightyone+Nov 29 2004, 05:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oneeightyone - Nov 29 2004, 05:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-netster@Nov 28 2004, 12:52 PM

yo one eighty one, I really like those top three minus the monkey, it looks like Derek Hess is a major influence of yours.

shit you dont like my monkey nigga...damn.lol

I was told about hess a bit ago and i love his work, i used to do bic pen drawings in class and it was real sketchy but i love sketchy, after seeing his work it gave me more direction.

ticalon.

hit me up oneeightyone@gmail.com and we can talk.

[/b]

I just don't like monkeys.