Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

seeks: man, it's a long story, but to make it short, i was about to go with that method and then couldn't get it to fit anywhere where it didn't poke out like a boner at a nude beach. anyway, as i was browsing some kraplon in the corner i saw this little curly hair freak employee kid giving me the eye, so i was kinda weirded out, then this dt walks right up next to me and starts with the eye thing....scrutinizing cocksuckers....anyway, yeah, glad i didn't snag it that night...fucking bullshit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by casekonly@Oct 15 2004, 02:44 PM

seeks: man, it's a long story, but to make it short, i was about to go with that method and then couldn't get it to fit anywhere where it didn't poke out like a boner at a nude beach. anyway, as i was browsing some kraplon in the corner i saw this little curly hair freak employee kid giving me the eye, so i was kinda weirded out, then this dt walks right up next to me and starts with the eye thing....scrutinizing cocksuckers....anyway, yeah, glad i didn't snag it that night...fucking bullshit.

its not a long story, you told it to me in like 2 minutes on the phone, but like always, you did the casexual chuckle huhuhuyhh, haha,,keep it real, THEIF!

Originally posted by deceipt@Oct 14 2004, 09:16 PM

im kinda stuck on wut else to do with this:

notdone.jpg

i feel its missing something, any suggestions?

that shits tight, but i know what you mean about somthing missing.....a bright wight might do it, like a hit your name up at the bottom right kinda thing.....but that shits cooo you might not WANT to fuck with it......

omen, paint markers dont blend. the only real way ive found to do is either 'pointlizing' (making little dots with each color, till it gives the impression of a blend, or to just get acrylics and use those for your fill, then paint markers for the outlines. on the very rare occasion i do a 'graff' canvas, thats what i do.

I fucking love that Angry Wobot stuff!!

That second canvas posted by RMER is nice... though I could do without the face thing to the left. Still, very nice.

Take7... some advice I can give you... the last canvas you posted isn't bad. It isn't moving forward but it isn't bad either. I have one suggestion for you... quit using paint pens. The character thing drives me crazy but I think if you had your outlines a little more sloppy, and possibly something other than black then you may have something to work with. This is just a suggestion. Take it for what it is...

joker,

when you said 'some advice i can give you', i figured you were going to tell him to just stop...that he was hurting america. your perpetual kindness is inspiring, but also confusing. how can you keep doing it? ha. don't you get sick of being nice? ha.

moving on...

you owe me an email homie. i got all amped up and excited then never heard back. that's not how a life changing volley of ideas is supposed to transpire. ha.

Originally posted by .....1o5+Oct 20 2004, 05:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.....1o5 - Oct 20 2004, 05:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-deceipt@Oct 14 2004, 09:16 PM

im kinda stuck on wut else to do with this:

notdone.jpg

i feel its missing something, any suggestions?

that shits tight, but i know what you mean about somthing missing.....a bright wight might do it, like a hit your name up at the bottom right kinda thing.....but that shits cooo you might not WANT to fuck with it......

[/b]

your missing some contrast. Right now all your shapes are in the same value range. Maybe add some highlights. I wouldn't suggest putting a white tag in the bottom, unless you have white somewere else on the "painting" ( is that digital or hand done?)