Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

I think i saw that show in november. Or i saw a show in november. In portland. In the upstairs of a toy shop? It was very nice. I signed the guest book, :) Good work by both Joker and Giant.

I really liked the hugh KR letters downstairs they were very cool.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WebsterUno

I like this one.

It reminds me of a style I use to do.

I posted a sketch of it on here a few

years ago..I dont know if anyone

remembers. It was on a napkin.

Its when I first logged on.

If I find it, ill post it..if not, Ill draw it again.

How big are those?

i would dig on seeing that image. i havent been on this site too too long so i missed that. as for my images. the first two were lagre and loose as the series has rolled on they are getting smaller and more planned. first is about 24x36 second is 36x40

the one you grabbed is 16x20. im guessing, but anymore will be about the same or smaller.

Originally posted by ASTISM

ast + gage collabo on this blazer for ecko's fashion week shoot from 2 years ago...

i swear that i was gonna do this for my prom suit, i had no intention of taking it seriously so i was going to buy a 2nd hand suit and go nuts with pens and paint. but i went out and rented a suit and by soem weird occurence got prom king that night.

Originally posted by Joker

Four of ten... for now.

shit joker you work leaves me speachless i like how this one has sort of the reflection of you taking the shot outdoors, it looks kinda cool since the reflection only shows up in the black areas, i dont know if you were going for this but i thought it looked cool with the outline of trees and a head on the black areas

Joker:

1) Youve got mail

2) I'm not sure exactly what he writes, but he uses lines in crazy ways, like, he uses a bunch of smaller lines to form the mass. It's hard to explain, but I think I remember seeing one or two sketches of yours in that style which was influenced (as you had stated) by him. Do you know if theres any canvas stuff of his? Or any flicks of his at all?

holy shit, cope2, hecz, i hate you u til yuo gimme that cope2 one lol. His work is amazin... I'm always lovin cope2, one of my favorite writers, if not my favorite writer. It's hot you got that canvas done by him. Anywayz, lots of other nice stuff in here too tho... I'm feelin el coro's shit.