Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by StarzAbove

Everything

come on man ... it took me a long time to get into them .. but you have to realize they are super good even if you dont dig the style.

and there is no way pink floyd concert would look like that !!

the guy who did the lighting for phish worked with them for 17 years and had access to the most recent technology for lighting ... his work with them blows most anything else i have ever seen out of the water.

Originally posted by netster

I imagine the lights for phish shows are awesome, I've heard they're a sight to behold, but really, as many times as I've listened to them, I've never been able to get into them. It would be cool to see their light shows though.

dont mean to take the thread off on a tanget but it happens !!

I had to have my cousin and my girl both make me listen to them for months non-stop when i was hating it the whole time to start liking them. but now i dig them for sure but i only like to listen to live stuff, the studio work is missing a feel that i get from the live stuff !!

a few images of the lights ...

http://www.piscesposters.com/russ/hampton03/HamptonCol.jpg'>

http://www.phish.net/faq/images/1096-concert.jpg'>

that is all.

hey i know im going to sound stupid but do those records work after you write on them i dont think they would but im kinda high and it just popped into my head and i thought ide ask you know cus if they did work i would go paint on some of my dj homies with paint markers that would be sick but im going to try some of those out ill have to pick up some 10cent records or somthing cus all of mine are too cool i wouldnt want to fuck up iron maiden killers or somthing like that just to find out on second thought if i drew eddie on there it would be sick anyways if you could answer my question that would be tight.