Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

what the hells up with the tumors coming off all the letters? that U and S are kinda.....well, i dont think those potato sacks of extensions really add a whole lot to it.

monochromatic is fine, but i'd throw a bright orange shell on it (and some white, or atleast real light blue highlights).

just me though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by repletecord

What kind of markers or paint did you use for this home-boy?. shits fresh.

the majority of it is woodcraft markers.. there are some enamel(spelling?) paint pen in there too.. and a lil paint and brush work but prolly 98% of it is woodcraft...

Originally posted by aerosolpros

yo enter your pieces need alot more designs in em, there way to empty. try creating a theme when your doing your canvases so it will be more filled in and have a funk to it. Just my two cents....:king: :king:

yeah, i have that idea, i jsut dont know what kind of designs to put in em, i been thinkin about it and all lately, so its comin out soon,

Originally posted by OmenTFC

yo enter the second one is dope! If you put more designs in the second one (pieces, tags, ect.) I will def. buy it...

yeah, see above

Originally posted by Yellow Feets

Damn... is it really this easy to make money?

[see the above comments]

your mom

Originally posted by printscreen

ENTER wot you using 2 do them canvas's wot pens?

deco's really, belton background, some acrylic

thanks to those who liked em though

enter...

thems is some nice canvases. in my opinion, the middle one looks complete (except for a small signiture tag). i like the bare quality to it, the one on top would look nice with a chill character. i'm not sure why i am giving you suggestions, you obviously have a good eye.

i am curious though, is erin a friend of yours(3rd canvas)?

Originally posted by rinse

enter...

thems is some nice canvases. in my opinion, the middle one looks complete (except for a small signiture tag). i like the bare quality to it, the one on top would look nice with a chill character. i'm not sure why i am giving you suggestions, you obviously have a good eye.

i am curious though, is erin a friend of yours(3rd canvas)?

cant do characters, and im gettin the vibe you want the second one, 1000dy billion dollars, haha, and yes, erin IS a good friend of mine (not like that though)

edit: the erin piece hase a shok green outline but the camera isnt good enough quality to see it

Originally posted by seeking

a nice thick creamy orange is always a good match for blue.

thicken up your lines a little bit too. they're too flimsy for the weight of the letter. think of it as an actual structure. those lines could never hold it together.

;)

ok, nice

what's a shell by the way?

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00457424f00000001.jpg'>

that's for you, dr goe

shell/forecefield/outer

call it personal preference, but take the letters off those canvases, and they're 10x's fresher. ha. nothing against your letters, they're pretty good, i just dont care for canvases with pieces on them. it just looks ridiculously out of place to me.

outside of that original belief, i STRONGLY disagree that a bunch of tags and extra written bullshit would make any of them better. clutter never makes anything better.

they could use something....maybe some clouds around the letters with some dripping parts that run almost down to the bottom. it's hardly original, but it's fitting, ya know.

Originally posted by THE CORONER

dude why do a lot of people think that graff hasta only be on canvases

its like you totally limit your fuckin self by doing that and unless your relaly good it usually looks toy

wow! you finally said something i agree with! (if ur saying wut i think ur trying to say) didn't see that one coming......:D