Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by thatsomekid

neVR.KAwt it is funny when you say my shit is a waste of canvas when you rock ugly shit like that christ.....

when the fuk did i say that ur shytt was a waste of a canvas??? u stupid lil fuken cunt!! ur the only bitch on here tryina start talkin shytt.. so shut the fuk up.. if u dont lyke my canvases then fuken dont look at umm... or else post sum shytt of UR shytt thats better than mines.. besides that.. SHUT the fuk up!! cuz if i did say anything lyke that.. then u prolly DID do sum fuken wackass canvas.. u dumb lil irritating fuken cunt!!

Originally posted by neVR.KAwt

when the fuk did i say that ur shytt was a waste of a canvas??? u stupid lil fuken cunt!! ur the only bitch on here tryina start talkin shytt.. so shut the fuk up.. if u dont lyke my canvases then fuken dont look at umm... or else post sum shytt of UR shytt thats better than mines.. besides that.. SHUT the fuk up!! cuz if i did say anything lyke that.. then u prolly DID do sum fuken wackass canvas.. u dumb lil irritating fuken cunt!!

Damn kid how you going to run your fucking mouth off like that. You want to see the shit i am talking about go back like a page or two. I don't really care what your wack ass has to say about shit. Your shit is garbo fuckin ugly and you have no right to talk shit if you can't put up. I am going to end this shit right here. This is a nice thread and i don't want to fuck it up by having a shit talking fest between me and this fuckin herb. DIE

Originally posted by thatsomekid

Damn kid how you going to run your fucking mouth off like that. You want to see the shit i am talking about go back like a page or two. I don't really care what your wack ass has to say about shit. Your shit is garbo fuckin ugly and you have no right to talk shit if you can't put up. I am going to end this shit right here. This is a nice thread and i don't want to fuck it up by having a shit talking fest between me and this fuckin herb. DIE

ur rite.. no more shytt talk, this is lame as fuk..! but u still havent shown me any of UR WORK that is stomping mines out...!! so how can u say my graff is garbage when u cant show any of urs that is better..???

-all im sayin is, dont talk shytt unless ur doin better...!

but thats enuff no more talk, jus post ur flix an keep my name out ur mouth.. and ill do the same aight...?? 1

Originally posted by KiSe

the top half looks great, but the hands, legs, and shirt could use a little more deffinition. good use of shape and color tho.

para aka artfag0ner

oh, it's not finished. that's just the particular point at which I decided I'd stop.