Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Harpo Marx

Canvas Thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

on that one i used sharpie paint markers, on the few others i have, i use acrylics because most of my other markers are old and shitty

DSC_60352_thumb.jpg

Really? I think he's a bit of a faggot myself...

Seriuosly though, that stuff's nothing like Buffmonsters.

Well if your gonna say he's biting buffmonster than I guess he's biting dalek as well cause it's pretty obvious where old buffie is taking alot of bites from

"The Bare Minimum VS The Game Changer"

(When someone shows up to the party with a bag of ice and the other shows up with a case of Beer, but they are both sexy ladies! Who would you Choose?) For the PBR Art Contest.

Acrylics

50" by 30" by 2.5"

pbr_art_contest_by_nomak_gfk-d4r1wqe.jpg

"Dubstep Kitty"

Acrylics 50"x30"x2.5"

Ignore the heineken refliction its unfinished i got lazy and jsut took the pic..

did this last night and today.

dubstep_kitty_by_nomak_gfk-d4rhtjl.jpg

on that one i used sharpie paint markers, on the few others i have, i use acrylics because most of my other markers are old and shitty

Say word? I tried the gold ones but they seems super watered down, though I didn't try it on canvas.

yea idk, ive only used like, green and black. black is dope, one of the best black paint markers, imo, and the green is just alright, have to layer over the black to make sure it doesnt show through

6894169177_a84d35e5d4_z.jpg

Not trying to piss anyone off, but.... I thought this was a RAPES canvas until the guy below said it read "PERTS". I could very well be alone and or high with this thought, or not. Just constructive criticism, IMO.

constructive criticism would be saying something like "you should do this or that to make it better" not, "this looks like that guy." but its cool, i guess i could see how it looks like it says something else at first glance

Fresh canvases perts and mone, I'm digging the colour inversion on both of them.. and the fill on that tenk is fucking mad