Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Contribute to a graffiti comic!

Hi, i'm currently working on a 'graffiti esque' comic book featuring big names from strret artists in Europe and abroad. I have reserved a few pages for some 12oz talent. If you'd feel you'd like to contribute, let me know and get sketching...the deadline is MAY 31st 04.

This is a great oppurtunity to get your work noticed! All successful applicants will recieve a free copy of the comic and will get their contact/website details printed. The comic will be well distributed throughout the UK, specifically London, although the offer is open to ANYONE.

Hope to get some feedback soon.

You can check out the comic's website here.. www.nostringscomic.com

Re: theres another heks in chicago man..

Originally posted by HECZONER

i'm hecz, not being a dick... jus givin' ya an explanation on why it would matter if you spelled it wrong..

it was done by revise... It looks like he used acrylics and regular ol' pen for the piece... how he got these two things to do what he did I have no clue.....

kk cheers mate.. also sorry for the miss spelling i didnt know im from the uk :( unfortunatly

Originally posted by DorkstaR

i concur... hey hecz... lay off my fellow crewmates for they know not what they do (nvone;) ) for reals tho... that guy deserves alot more respect for his dedication to graff... but anyway... i noticed that there are sum kesp canvases floating around... i couldve sworn i posted some of his before... oh well... if not here you go...

[/img]

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v59/dorkstar/kespdrunk.jpg'>

THUG LIFE

Re: Re: bullshit!!!

Originally posted by nvOne

its got the interview with twist buddee. i am not known to lie. ill scan the fucking poster right fucking now bitchknob.

i had to dig through 3 boxes of bs but i found it.

Some people on here aren't full of shit you know.

lets do biznass patnah!! PlEaZe!!!