Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

"The Hecz Collection"

That's a nice collection you're investing in, who else are is on your list to include?

Do you ever plan on throwing them in some gallery shows because seriously you've got a nice collection, big ups. I can picture the little card next to the canvasses saying DAIM 2004 borrowed fromThe HECZ Collection. yahh.

GEEZ

ps-you need a Joker. Hell I need a Joker, fuckit we all need some Joker.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by HECZONER

5 paychecks?? haha... where do you work? haha... stay tuned next week for all three of my totem canvases....

PS>>

winnie the poo is the poo!!

Haha Yeah let's all laugh at people who are poor and/or have shitty jobs.

Jerk.

I like the stuff you post..but do you have to like..brag about it? Stay tuned next week for my 500 XYZ canvases..it's not like you did them. You just bought them bro.

You are not what you own.

It's a blast to look @ your room. I saw that end to end holly roller in your room, honestly get over yourself. I KNOW YOUR A SUBARBANITE, please do not admit, it is a fact which you have established. I saw how one of your friends mentioned that perhaps you should be his art dealer, was his comment fun. Anyhow, jump off from the next man. All those canvases are hot and thats a bet but damm dude must you bragg?

You probably know some well known writers and i bet these fools smooch off your shit. I am convinced its cool with you because you get to paint with some fools you regularly would not. I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN..

so think to yourself... yo do these guys get me for my shit in a suttle style

this is my last post on this name, and possibly my last post on this board.. Just wanted to show all of you shit that you can pump out in about 5 minutes and sell to the masses for dolla dolla billz yall. Straight gangster.

http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL36/1811984/3490835/50425761.jpg'>

edit - this is the 3rd in a series of timed shit... I set a timer for 5 minutes and go crazy until the timer sets off.

seyno, it sounds like you've been drinking taht haterade...I think hecz is just joking around. He's showing off some of his canvases in his room so what? he earned his money and is investing in graffiti artists art rather than what the masses buy...I for one thinks he supports graff artists more than any one I know, he's the only one that buys graff art on a regular basis for support and to get some quality art. I can see how it may seem like he's braggin, but he personally knows a lot of people on this board so his "braggin" may have been directed towards his friends the same way you may clown on some of your friends. No biggie...I mean you dont have to get angry or piffed by it, just ignore it, you know?

graffiti is graffiti.

Originally posted by nvOne

Haha Yeah let's all laugh at people who are poor and/or have shitty jobs.

Jerk.

I like the stuff you post..but do you have to like..brag about it? Stay tuned next week for my 500 XYZ canvases..it's not like you did them. You just bought them bro.

You are not what you own.

SeYnO9 It's a blast to look @ your room. I saw that end to end holly roller in your room, honestly get over yourself. I KNOW YOUR A SUBARBANITE, please do not admit, it is a fact which you have established. I saw how one of your friends mentioned that perhaps you should be his art dealer, was his comment fun. Anyhow, jump off from the next man. All those canvases are hot and thats a bet but damm dude must you bragg?

nvone -- your name says it all... you took it out of context of how the conversation was goin.... but again your name says it all and as long as you've come to terms with your envy problems i wont say anything else.peace.

and MR>SHitty,drippY, Dirty street bomber PROPs on your ups but lets see some better shit up yeh? for real man, what do you care what and how I post the shit that I own? worry about you man, not me;) ps.. work on that E kid...that shits uglysometimes!

oh... and if you want to reply with some AWESOME COMEBACK LIKE>>> "YO YOU FUCKIN SUBURBANITE AT LEAST I STREET BOMB!" save it or email me at hecz_we@yahoo.com dont waste more space on here, and yeah, for the record you do have waaay more ups then me on the streets I agree I can say cuz I know by lookin at your thread.

if one buys what the masses buy or not, it still does not serve a justification in any esoteric lexicon, if one even exists, for hecz comment.

graff or not i would have reacted in the same fashion

im not angry hating or pissed... I AM NOT A HATEFUL PERSON

hecz... those e's suckkkk ewwwwwwww... they will prob get sloppier i dont sit around and practice or even own a book for that matter.. really im thu with graff... only when im drunk i get nostalgic and shit and get my mojo flowing

YO FUCK THAT BULLSHIT THREAD I NEVER ASKED FOR IT .. i want that fool 2 SHUT THAT shit down

awesome....you said "esoteric lexicon." Wow, that is definately mackadocious. I guess youre not hating...I just feel like not enough people are serious about investing in graff art which is stll considered to be "outsider art," so for some out there to be investing into it I say legitamizes canvases displayed by graffiti artists into the "art" world. I would have to credit him with that. As far as everything else...what can you say? Hecz is a moron that FORGETS THINGS....RIGHT??? HECZ? WHAT ARE NOT GOING TO FORGET THIS TIME?

Originally posted by PlebianRock

awesome....you said "esoteric lexicon." Wow, that is definately mackadocious. I guess youre not hating...I just feel like not enough people are serious about investing in graff art which is stll considered to be "outsider art," so for some out there to be investing into it I say legitamizes canvases displayed by graffiti artists into the "art" world. I would have to credit him with that. As far as everything else...what can you say? Hecz is a moron that FORGETS THINGS....RIGHT??? HECZ? WHAT ARE NOT GOING TO FORGET THIS TIME?

:o the memory card on my digital??? :o :o

ANYWAY.... HERES MY NEW JASTEQ.XQZ. CANVAS...

http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v120/heczwe/IMG_0492.jpg'>

http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v120/heczwe/IMG_0493.jpg'>

http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v120/heczwe/IMG_0494.jpg'>

http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v120/heczwe/IMG_0495.jpg'>

ENJOY....

Originally posted by PlebianRock

hecz, youre a fag.

i concur... hey hecz... lay off my fellow crewmates for they know not what they do (nvone;) ) for reals tho... that guy deserves alot more respect for his dedication to graff... but anyway... i noticed that there are sum kesp canvases floating around... i couldve sworn i posted some of his before... oh well... if not here you go...

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v59/dorkstar/kespcanvas3.jpg'>

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v59/dorkstar/kespcanvas2.jpg'>

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v59/dorkstar/kespcanvas1.jpg'>

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v59/dorkstar/kespcanvas.jpg'>

i have another one of his canvases in my bathroom... but i have yet to flik it... anyway... lets squash the beef people. laters!

Originally posted by HECZONER

nvone -- your name says it all... you took it out of context of how the conversation was goin.... but again your name says it all and as long as you've come to terms with your envy problems i wont say anything else.peace.

My envy problems? Yeeheehee... Good one buddy.

I read the aforementioned 'conversation' before I responded and I don't think I took anything out of context. Somone said it would take them 5 paychecks to buy a canvas for a grand and you made fun of them. That's not cool. I'm not trying to start shit or anything but comments like that piss me off to no end...Who cares if I live in a gutter or wipe my ass with 100 bills? Blah blah blah... If I could afford canvases like those I'd probably scoop em up too. But we all can't so you know.. Be careful! One day you too may be eatin from a trashcan! Heh... Which isn't such a bad idea anyway.

That Jasteq is nicey nice.

PS. KESP IS A DORK! :lick:

pps. Waldo Merfie is my (not so)secret loveslave.

Re: WWWWHHHUTAH!

Originally posted by waldo merfie

1. I deny anything NV has mentioned.

2. Jasteq made me soil my drawls.

3. I forgot about the herpe canvas Kespington did at that show(fresh to the ninth power).

4. NV where the hell are those canvases you did?

5. Kesp is a binge heroin addict.

Denial is the first stage captain.. You're slowly working your way towards the acceptance of our man/boy relationship.

I need someone to take flicks of my canvases. Because that other one I posted awhile back is not very representative of what I do. No sir, I don't like it.

I like those canvases up there^^

Gotta love Manson. haha.