Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LaCosaNostra

you rich bastard...but i cant front on the work you recieved for it......but jesus graffiti isnt worth 5 pay checks;)

5 paychecks?? haha... where do you work? haha... stay tuned next week for all three of my totem canvases....

PS>>

winnie the poo is the poo!!

Originally posted by HECZONER

5 paychecks?? haha... where do you work? haha... stay tuned next week for all three of my totem canvases....

PS>>

winnie the poo is the poo!!

hey duder, $1,000 is alot of cash to some of us. When I actually had a steady job it took me about 2 months of saving all my extra cash after I paid all my bills to get my bank account up to a grand. Aside from that though that totem canvas is hot, along with rest of your collection, I'm jealous.

Originally posted by The BLACK Y

hecz, what medium is used on that daim canvas,,is that all spray paint,,airbrush ?

Having watched the kid at work, I can answer this question but won't go into detail for obvious reasons.

Background is spraypaint, not including the details and the piece is done in acrylics. The guy is mathmatical and smooth about his canvas painting. Definitely a humble moment to watch him at work on the walls and on canvas.

And a $1000 is not that much money to pay for something that is an investment. Luckily, I get to do the payment plan for my Daim canvas...

Thanks for sharing Hecz!

^^it is indeed a dope ass canvas....

I contacted you before about gettin one from you too joker.... I wanted that yellow one that you posted a couple of months ago... either way.. if you can get at me about some I'd like to discuss options on getting one from you. peas.

Re: Re: oooh...look what hecz got in the mail today.. and is now hangin in his room....

Originally posted by funkUup

Dope NOUM canvas:lol:

lame joke....3d is 3d..alot of peoples 3ds shyt gnana look somewhat the same..unless ur totem..but yeah noum's she doesnt look like deims..so please jump off the hating bandwagon cuz atleast he does shyt nd has a successful thread..unlike you......

Re: Re: Re: oooh...look what hecz got in the mail today.. and is now hangin in his ro

Originally posted by Dr.Goe

lame joke....3d is 3d..alot of peoples 3ds shyt gnana look somewhat the same..unless ur totem..but yeah noum's she doesnt look like deims..so please jump off the hating bandwagon cuz atleast he does shyt nd has a successful thread..unlike you......

LoL. I didnt know a writers success was based on weather or not they have a successful thread on an internet message board. Let this die already and the spelling in ebonics thing is gay by the way....

what up kids been working on some shit not done yet heres a couple more old ones.im liking that collection you got there hecs

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/descry18/images/bot.jpg'>

just some shit on wood

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/descry18/images/boy.jpg'>

18x36

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/descry18/images/glass.jpg'>

my first crock of shit attempt at making a leaded glass panel just a quick design to practice glad i didnt use the good glass maybe it'll look cleaner when its all soldered up