Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Harpo Marx

Canvas Thread

10'' x 3ft will look good!try and put a mixture of thin and heavy black outlines in and amoungst the entire design, give it more definition!thats just my opinion

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its like the tree is in space man, but than theres an ocean....whooa. you should put some mushrooms and a weed leaf in there to complete the mess.

umm i thank you for the input guys but weed leaves and shrooms really dont scream buy me!!

AND you wish your mom could paint this!

end note: thankx jooper for a legit comment..

no seriously....weed and mushrooms(can you draw the gratefull dead bear?), than hold a spraycan in one point so you get this really tight drip effect. maybe some silver bubble letters right in the corner there, or a krylon can. yes.

no seriously....weed and mushrooms(can you draw the gratefull dead bear?), than hold a spraycan in one point so you get this really tight drip effect. maybe some silver bubble letters right in the corner there, or a krylon can. yes.

right on i like the bear idea..but weed leaf... i cant the place that sells my shit would kick my ass out...lol but ya imm try those ideas on paper....

good lookin out Med..

right on i like the bear idea..but weed leaf... i cant the place that sells my shit would kick my ass out...lol but ya imm try those ideas on paper....

good lookin out Med..

theres a place that acctually sells ur shit? word of advice: learn more techniques, watch more art videos on painting, and smoke some good bud get the imagination flowing and put some detail in it the tree looks like a huge green blob

:

good lookin out Med..

homie....im bieng sarcastic.

:lol:

MR.RE,

Here's a real critique. It looks like you did something weird just to do something weird. There's nothing wrong with that but your piece has no real composition. I would say, if you're going to do something like a tree with that cartouche style stuff off to the right, contain it all to one corner of the surface.

Paint the tree in a more realistic style, maybe coming out of an oval french baroque style frame. Then leave the rest of the space alone.

Med,

Why jump on the guy right off the bat about his style? Your comment about the drips is walking the line, since your duck piece on the previous page has orange drips running down behind the duck.

I know this is a graffiti thread but throw out some constructive criticism. You never know, it might help the guy.

get off my duck.

go teach an art class with your bleeding heart you fuckin cosby kid.

crush kill destroy.

Well well well. You certainly proved that you're hardcore scooter. I can tell by your super intimidating comment that you are definitely somebody I should not mess with and I am truly regretting saying anything to you.

corny.

• Like 2

:

homie....im bieng sarcastic.

:lol:

lmao...well it is hard to detect sarcasm, via typing...

but right on

You certainly proved that you're hardcore scooter. I can tell by your super intimidating comment that you are definitely somebody I should not mess with

Win. That was funny. He also kinda got him on the drip comment as well...(But I did like the ducky.)

Yeah, that painting is pretty weak up at the top. Especially considering it's like 3 feet wide.!

Some crits: Try using a canvas. Not a paperbag or whatever cheap thing you are painting on....

It looks like you are using cheap paints too.

Actually there are a lot of problems with that. I find it hard to belive you could sell that stuff. Just practice more.

Dug this up. I do not think I ever posted it here.

4 Seasons from 2002.

ckspadeseasons.jpg

Chris Spade KOS