Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"These are all 4feet by 1foot, pretty long

None of them are fully complete, I started them all back in the end of '08, I just can't be bothered to finish them all off. I'd love to have them all on the same level as the red one. Oh well.

That being said, these are all an earlier generation of my letter scheming, if I were to do this idea again, they'd all look different.

JAMS, TENSE, REKON, MAGIK

for myself and some other members of the 32 CREW.

Spray paint background, paint marker for the white and brown. Should note that white takes about 4 coats to fully become solid when painted over spray paint. Big pain in the ass.

Enjoy."

4971012841_084828f7ce_z.jpg

Peanut, bra, dude, THOSE ARE SICK.

I've been doing a similar thing with my paintings lately . I use acrylic and spray paint.

Thanks man,

Lately I've been trying to stay away from using any spray paint or paint markers, and instead accomplishing the same design elements with acrylics and a paintbrush. This makes fixing mistakes or drips or whatever much easier. Plus its cheaper too.

Here's a detail shot for you nice people

dscn4056.jpg

Thanks man,

Lately I've been trying to stay away from using any spray paint or paint markers, and instead accomplishing the same design elements with acrylics and a paintbrush. This makes fixing mistakes or drips or whatever much easier. Plus its cheaper too.

Here's a detail shot for you nice people

dscn4056.jpg

your saying this is not paintmarker?

Background for something or other, been sitting around for about 4-5 months. no motivation, figured i might as well share it.

2010-09-13_20_12_59.jpg

pretty sure i posted this up a few months ago, but I'll post it again anyways, done by Silo, portrait of wife.

Picture0004.jpg

Messing around with airbrushing, metal "canvas" (2004-05-ish)

Apr3008.jpg

Apr3010.jpg

wifes name, airbrushed (04)

dea2.jpg

a powered parachute i got paid to paint, the ONLY thing ive ever been paid to paint (2004-ish)

flash002.jpg

flash001.jpg

Picture079.jpg

Pretty sure i posted this already too, maybe, oh well, found at thrift store

IMG_1677.jpg

random canvas i did, (06-ish)

000000.jpg

first thing ive done in along time, for my brother, who doesnt write, but claims if he did his name would be bagels.

Bagels.jpg