Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Why does it have to be about proving anything....

Can't one just create for the pure enjoyment of doing so?

Maybe he likes getting down with an exacto.

Maybe he does.

Its a great stencil so id say he definitely does. ive made a bunch of stencils in the past. nothing that complex but i know what it takes to make them for sure.

i was just wondering.

hey at least he didnt post ANOTHER in the endless stream of small decocolor bullshit graffiti canvases with splatters and drips and really wack characters.

HAHA.

FUCK THAT BULLSHIT IN THE ASS WITH A DEAD DONKEYS DICK.

i dont think you quite understand the amount of work that goes into making a multi layer stencil. taking into account where each layer will overlap...which order to spray the layers...its a lot more than just cutting out a photoshopped picture. and yes you can make this effect in photoshop, but you lose an incredible amount of detail...its obvious that there was a great amount of hand drawn lines and cuts put into that subway stencil. its fine if its not your thing, but dont put down people that do put in the tremendous amount of work that goes into multi-layer stencils like that. dont hate on art until you can do something better yourself, which i'm sure you cant.

i wasnt trying to be a dick.

you are.

so you can go suck a fuck motherfucker.

you dont know what im capable of first off. so shove that shit up your moms cunt.

its not about doing something "better". whats better? nothing is better. thats whats better. maybe i think a fucking blob of blood on a napkin is better. who the fuck am i? or you? or anyone? shove it fucko...

ive made layered stencils. i do know what goes into it.

so dont be so SURE what people can and cant do and do or dont know pal.

FUCK YOU.

Maybe he does.

Its a great stencil so id say he definitely does. ive made a bunch of stencils in the past. nothing that complex but i know what it takes to make them for sure.

i was just wondering.

hey at least he didnt post ANOTHER in the endless stream of small decocolor bullshit graffiti canvases with splatters and drips and really wack characters.

HAHA.

FUCK THAT BULLSHIT IN THE ASS WITH A DEAD DONKEYS DICK.

Very true. Yeah, I hope you didn't take my words the wrong way. I was chill in writing all of that and I never said you were hating. You inquired with a valid question. Perhaps your approach could have been different but I'm not judging you. I just saw that you spoke on proving one's self multiple times in that original post. Graffiti and art in general shouldn't have to be about proving anything to anyone but yourself. Or just do it because you like it. That's my take on things.

canvass-1.jpg

me likey.

ACTUALLY....

FUCK THAT SHIT IM A HATER. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE.

Detroit Ward that was directed at the dumbass who actually called me a hater.

that word isnt even in my vocabulary. seems like 99% of the time people say it they are just mad they(or someone) didnt get a pat on the back for something they did.

WHATEVSSSSSSSSSSSS

wow... i'm assuming your talking about the comment i made. (i might add i never once used the excruciatingly cliche internet term "hater" in my original comment...) not that i give two shits what you think or have to say, but your acting ridiculous dude...you say haters not in your vocab...dude your the only one saying it...like over 10 times in the span of like...4 comments...shut the fuck up and post flix....

4605963352_713e8c49c1_o.jpg

first spray, a couple obvious mistakes, more sprays to come...