Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
true... that MJ thriller piece is sick... im curious how much it gets sold for when you get it on ebay

its on ebay ." Michael jackson by jeremy worst" .. 2 watchers like 25 views .. and some lady messaged me asking if it was one of a kind and is there going to be prints .. i put starting bid at 1999.00 .. so either people gone wait tell its over to big or wait till I make prints ... prints 400$ each lol cause it cost liek $140 to get a nice canvas print made!!

Melos

Those are both nice ...but I really like the bottom one.

Would have been better without the hands in there ... more specifically the two hands at the top left and right. The bottom ones work out better because of the concentration/layering of them ... the others are just floating out there with no reason to be there.

my two cents.

Word...I see what you're saying and I agree. The hands were like the last minute idea to add some grime to the whole "clean" image. I think I should've gave the same treatment to the whole back ground. But oh well, that's for next time i guess. BTW, the second pic was my first ever canvas lol. Thanks for ur feed back, appreciate it