Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow!!

Originally posted by Joker

Dillz... are you showing this stuff somewhere or is this all just for fun? Amazing work, and it needs to be seen by all.

Cinched... After you posted the Jackson Pollock image it hit me who you were talking about. I saw one of his pieces that was done in chocolate sauce and then framed. It was the "Last Supper". I saw it in a architecture magazine that was focusing on someone's home and their art collection. I was so amazed that it was done with chocolate sauce. Thanks for a great link!

Here's one I finished a few weeks ago. I recently made a frame for it but haven't flicked the finished product...

Spray and paint pen on wood

4' x 6.5'

wholy fuk... I fukin dig this one a fuckin lot.. how much is it going for>

Guest thedillz

Joker – Thank you again for the kind words. I haven’t shown my work yet. I’m trying to get on and get my stuff into galleries but it isn’t easy. I’m in grad school for art education right now so I mainly do work when I can find time. I’m definitely on the lookout to show my stuff when the opportunity arises.

Coffie Crane – Thank you also.. I tend to use wood more than canvas. It just seems to work better with the type of drawing I do.

Hey guys ive been drawing 4 a while but never really used anything but a pencil although i have hand painted a couple of canvasses for school. I wanna know if any of u guys could fill me in in on some things...

*what are a good set of markers to buy for colouring sketches?

*do u mainly use spray or brush on ur canvasses?

*what do u guys use for outlines on small canvasses? paint markers? brushes?

*do u guys use masking tape or stencils for the sharp edges ur getting? (Joker im looking in ur direction on that one...)

if anyone could help me out thatd b sick.....

PEACE FROM MELBURN AUSTRALIA!...........................