Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Joker - I ment the Jesus one, you said for him to work on his own style. I might be just stupid but who is he biting?

The concept is incredibly similar to Daim... from Hamburg, Germany... in Europe... please don't tell me you need me to post photos to explaian what I'm talking about. That would be kinda sad.

The concept is incredibly similar to Daim... from Hamburg, Germany... in Europe... please don't tell me you need me to post photos to explaian what I'm talking about. That would be kinda sad.

not sure how i got here. but yeah that silhouette bboy thing has been around forever, look back in the 80's it was used. i even remember accidentally doing it cause i didn't have enough paint to cover up my booo booo and filled the whole character black. pretty good mistake cover up. LOL. and daim definitely making 3d popular thanks to the internet and magazines. but i have even used 3d pieces, when i was inspired and bite TWS's no outline style in the beginning of 90's. sometimes i wish i never knew about the internet and everyone would go back to trial and error developing of styles.

ps any comments or replies, sorry i probably won't read cause i won't be back on here. found this by luck.