Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Word Newkon, sorry it took me so long to respond, I been doin things. Yeah, that's what i write. Why?

"It is not clear that intelligence has any long-term survival value."

-Stephen Hawking

"For millions of years mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk."

-Stephen Hawking

"Unique wide-tip applicator allows for a free flow of creativity!"

-Not Stephen Hawking

yo lotus

Im crew with OZWEGO - My boy Ozwego paints with this guy LOTUS. (He's straight gangsta with his shit!) Wondering if your him?

Because here's his work... Big up's if your him... Bigger shoes to fill if your not. No beef, just wondering! People will have the same name, historical fact!

LotusLand.jpg

FYI-Venice-Beach-2004-v1.jpg

lotie29thhighint.jpg

crowconnectint2.jpg

bugpiece.jpg

Thats some of his/Your(?) shit

Do what you do homie-Paycee

Nah man, I wish. I've seen his shit before too tho, I'd been writin lotus for awhile and decided i aughtta see if anyone else writes it, hadn't even occured to me, lol. So I google up LOTUS and Sho-nuf, a few dudes. Oh well, good motivation to progress my art, i guess, man. He's done somethin completely dif w/ the name, I dig it.

Word Newkon, sorry it took me so long to respond, I been doin things. Yeah, that's what i write. Why?

-Stephen Hawking

"For millions of years mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk."

-Stephen Hawking

-Not Stephen Hawking

yo lotus

that last quote is classic:lol:

-Stephen Hawking

-Stephen Hawking

-Not Stephen Hawking

yo lotus

Im crew with OZWEGO - My boy Ozwego paints with this guy LOTUS. (He's straight gangsta with his shit!) Wondering if your him?

Because here's his work... Big up's if your him... Bigger shoes to fill if your not. No beef, just wondering! People will have the same name, historical fact!

LotusLand.jpg

FYI-Venice-Beach-2004-v1.jpg

lotie29thhighint.jpg

crowconnectint2.jpg

bugpiece.jpg

Thats some of his/Your(?) shit

Do what you do homie-Paycee

shits fire