Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ay see the thing is i never said it was hangable art, and yea it is a canvas theirs not fucking rules to doing this shit its what ever the fuck you wanna do you chosse to draw a broke ass girl and i chosse to do as you would put it a "burner", shit ive sold hangable art when i was in my arts fase and stuff did shows and all that but it gets old to me, anyways thanks.

oh yea and before anyone says shit yes i know graff canvas has very little value compared to sellable more nongraff based art but like ive said been their done that peace oh wait...........................................................................................keep it real and represent what?...................................................................................my nuts

ay see the thing is i never said it was hangable art, and yea it is a canvas theirs not fucking rules to doing this shit its what ever the fuck you wanna do you chosse to draw a broke ass girl and i chosse to do as you would put it a "burner", shit ive sold hangable art when i was in my arts fase and stuff did shows and all that but it gets old to me, anyways thanks.

well i slod LOTS ov art ( at least months rent)and i'm sure i could burnnn you in a "canvass",

homie:p

yea thanks what the fuck is this ooooookkkkk shit about though haha cant hang with keith son

haha first time i saw the post the picture didnt show up so i thought the words were just a little weird but i get it now, the picture showed up. my bad.

off topic i know!!

but

anyone know who did this origianally? ive seen this image used so many differant places, is there a name to attached to it or is it just a general image that lost its title?

minizoom6hi0.jpg

the original image i believe was from the battleroyale movie. it was a plainred and tan .

I believe it was threadless.com that either created or at least popularized the image. It is called 'flowers in the attic.'

off topic i know!!

but

anyone know who did this origianally? ive seen this image used so many differant places, is there a name to attached to it or is it just a general image that lost its title?

minizoom6hi0.jpg