Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

ok well thisis my newest one i did this morning

DSC05603.jpg

yeah.. i kinda look at the space paintings as a basic skill to learn...

hey are there classes at junior colleges that help with spraypaint canvas art????.. or something close to it???

yeah my newest one.. i wasnt really trying to the space look.. like 3 planets but just.. idk.. i like the rest of the canvas...my 5th one ever

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You dont need a class, you need to try shit that may or may not work.

When it works you just added a new trick ... when it dosent work you know what to avoid. Its more trial and error than having a teacher show you how to make a color by numbers canvas, Ya know!!

Keep a sketch book for just your canvas work to make notes and thumbnail sketches when you work on a canvas, so those new tricks stay in your bag(aka book) and dont slip out of your mind.

When you go to a muesum and see a finished master you often forget it took them 20 smaller "test"( for lack of a better word) canvases to get that end result.

Beyond that dont share all your work here ... show the one you want to hear feedback on. All 4 of yours look so similar in the end result. (and nothing wrong with a series we just dont need to see all of them here)

Hope it helps ...

yeah that's cool, the stuff you've done is good, man, but yeah, you need to put more of YOU into it, because a lotta lotta cats are doing that kinda stuff. And yeah don't post everything you do or else some people will get irritable. Keep it up though man

i haven't posted in some time...thought i'd put a few bits up...

random canvas

bloodplus.jpg

my deck on the left, my lady's on the right for a show here a couple weeks back.

dex03.jpg

some collab stuff with a mate from adelaide for a joint show we had at the beginning of July..

hotdivasluts9hg.jpg

bleedtheintruder0nn.jpg

noboruwattaya5mz.jpg

onekidsbadnight9hd.jpg

sicksore3pf.jpg

smokey6ac.jpg

thejokeisonyou7dk.jpg

themysterysurroundingfou4ws.jpg

that's about it..all my new shit i'm keeping under wraps for a show in september..

there's some killer work in this thread..good to see so many people working on canvas also..

i haven't posted in some time...thought i'd put a few bits up...

random canvas

bloodplus.jpg

my deck on the left, my lady's on the right for a show here a couple weeks back.

dex03.jpg

some collab stuff with a mate from adelaide for a joint show we had at the beginning of July..

hotdivasluts9hg.jpg

bleedtheintruder0nn.jpg

noboruwattaya5mz.jpg

onekidsbadnight9hd.jpg

sicksore3pf.jpg

smokey6ac.jpg

thejokeisonyou7dk.jpg

themysterysurroundingfou4ws.jpg

that's about it..all my new shit i'm keeping under wraps for a show in september..

there's some killer work in this thread..good to see so many people working on canvas also..

mean da dope!:p