Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yahoo,

yeah, i like that. im not sure how i feel about the hand in the corner. i wish i could see it better.

wise one,

read the dialogue we've been having the last few pages. all the criticism you need has already been handed out to others.

Originally posted by seeking@Apr 3 2005, 03:48 PM

i still do animal stickers too, just none lately. it takes me a good hour atleast to do one, and i just haven't had the time to devote to something so useless lately.

Yeah, I wasn't implying that those were crap, and this is not. I can just see how you went from the animals, to the plants...

And I wouldn't call animal stickers useless really...

no, i know, i didn't take it like that either. just a deep philosphical discussion between two grown men about dinosaurs and turtles.

animal stickers, like all stickers however, are indeed useless. especially when compared to the welding and screen printing that i'm now working on.

seeks/much bigger fish to fry.

i actually like that splatter one by yahoo but only cause i see a skelton in there . those are some tight little drawings on them cans seeking,i'd be interested in seeing some of your welded sculpture i've been thinking bout getting into some sort of sculpture just not sure what medium.

yeah i never even thought of clay i dont wanna work with anything you gotta put in an oven i was leaning more towards stone or wood carving metal work seems good to but there seems like theres alot involved im just trying to get something else going other then painting something you can walk around and get different views and shit work with texture you can feel all that good stuff.

wise-one,

ugh. why are you making me do this?

no, it's not that theres too much empty space, it's that honestly...it's just fucking boring and has been done 1000000 times before. it's a perfect example of everything i've been complaining about for months. the letters blow, the background blows, it's on a crappy ass piece of cardboard. even the flics suck, they're all flash burned and shot from bad angles. you basically posted a perfect example of 'what not to do'.

i'm not trying to be a dick, i replied twice hoping that you'd figure it out on your own, but obviously that's not happening.

seeks/this isn't your mothers refridgerator