Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

chris silva is indeed fresh.

jazz technic shit is dope. the painting itself doesn't do much for me, but the composition of the whole thing is cool/different.

that medic stuff is really cool as well. nice to see something non-graff related. it reminds me of something, but i cant think of what. dr. suesse maybe? not in a bad way, just saying.

few things i've done of late...all pretty ordinary i know...but comments much appreciated!!!

p1020092web2oe.th.jpg

p1020084web6xg.th.jpg

p1020077web8pb.th.jpg

p1020080web9dz.th.jpg

MADCAPA--------> I'm a Melb. Boy, heading to BRISBANE in April......would love too hook up and just crank sum shit out.....what say you?

Guest THEMEDIC

thanks mad capa, PAIDone, seeking splint....

I'm glade you all like them.

there was a little Dr. Suess influence with those...not intentional either, just kind of happened that way.

Those Chris Siva one are great too....

Originally posted by typeerror@Feb 3 2005, 03:34 AM

I'm kind of curious...

What do people find interesting in those Ges or Kem canvases?

i really liked the first Kem piece (the "bugs on the lightbox" one). there seems to be a lot more going on with the placement of the items than "because it looked cool". the rusted cans, the empty bottle, what i would like to think is used condoms (or better yet unwrapped condoms to give the impression of used) in the jar: they appear as possible remnants of a wasted life taken in with all the insects (cockroach especially) attracted to the manufactured light and the bottle of poison with no visible signs of decay. anyways thats something that i would display along with the Chris Silva canvases.