Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Milton+Dec 22 2004, 11:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Milton - Dec 22 2004, 11:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RasekSeven@Dec 22 2004, 03:25 AM

i hate artsy fartsy shit...

I've decided I don't like you; just so you know...

[/b]

i love how you hate someone you dont know anything about...im sorry im not kissing your ass because you have a thousand posts...to me you're just a sad person that has nothing better to do but bother someone they dont know, while you're on 12oz refreshing every 5 seconds so you dont miss a new post im out painting...i dont paint as much as i should be but i probably paint more than you...stop sweating me man...its a fuckin forum you dont like what i say dont read it...its my opinion and another opinion of mine is that you are a homo internet thug thats suffering from anal prolapse,like i said im done talkin to you through threads you wanna holla at me PM me, some people just need friends, i wonder where you would be without the internet... :yuck:

i love how you hate someone you dont know anything about...im sorry im not kissing your ass because you have a thousand posts...to me you're just a sad person that has nothing better to do but bother someone they dont know, while you're on 12oz refreshing every 5 seconds so you dont miss a new post im out painting...i dont paint as much as i should be but i probably paint more than you...stop sweating me man...its a fuckin forum you dont like what i say dont read it...its my opinion and another opinion of mine is that you are a homo internet thug thats suffering from anal prolapse,like i said im done talkin to you through threads you wanna holla at me PM me, some people just need friends, i wonder where you would be without the internet... :yuck:

Listen pal, I hadn't been on 12oz in like a month before the other day, I don't refresh every 5 seconds to see what you said. As a matter of fact, you're nobody. Yes I have 1000 posts to you, I've been here a year longer than you. Calm down. The only reason I said I don't like you is because you're making snide little comments to people but all you seem to have posted is a shitty stock tip handstyle on a free wall. That's my opinion. Go away... Happy Holidays...

Thanks

Milton (Lamb and Beer for Christmas)

Originally posted by Milton@Dec 25 2004, 08:05 PM

Listen pal, I hadn't been on 12oz in like a month before the other day, I don't refresh every 5 seconds to see what you said. As a matter of fact, you're nobody. Yes I have 1000 posts to you, I've been here a year longer than you. Calm down. The only reason I said I don't like you is because you're making snide little comments to people but all you seem to have posted is a shitty stock tip handstyle on a free wall. That's my opinion. Go away... Happy Holidays...

Thanks

Milton (Lamb and Beer for Christmas)

fuck yall alot of people say shit on the internet because it is honestly funny to talk shit to someone you will never meet especially if they get pissed

ever heard of a cb radio?

with that in mind i hate both of you all you guys bite my shit all the time

happy yule

have some flicks

paintings make presents

eba00269266f00000174.jpg

eba00269266f00000175.jpg

eba00269266f00000176.jpg

Originally posted by JerryCurl+Dec 23 2004, 02:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JerryCurl - Dec 23 2004, 02:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-moosepoopmat@Dec 22 2004, 03:58 AM

its cool to look at....but that shit i couldnt imagine hanging up....

Likewise I wouldn't hang up a peice that's just Graffiti-on-canvase. It just seems dumb to me.

[/b]

id have to agree.....