Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm not 'constantly' ripping on people. i'm usually pretty constructive. i just dont understand the point of the white things. actually, i dont understand a lot of points on that particular piece, but i went with the most obvious. plus, i just bought the spinal tap DVD and watched the hour of extra footage, among which was a hillarious part about cold sores. that shit is nasty.

to make up for my slanderous attack on all things viral, i'll offer something of use...

moosepoopguy,

on the first piece, make your outline a whole lot thicker. you almost completely lose it on the S, which makes it look kind of weak. also, your N's sort of look more like an M and a W respectively. if i did not know what it said, i'd have assumed thats what they were.

of course i'm stupid like wet chalk, so who cares.

seeks/im trying to be more self depreciating like joker, hoping that excessive humbility will improve my letters. magic 8 ball says 'outlook not god'. drats.

Originally posted by seeking@Dec 2 2004, 05:59 PM

seeks/im trying to be more self depreciating like joker, hoping that excessive humbility will improve my letters. magic 8 ball says 'outlook not god'. drats.

This is fucking great. Just great!! So good I almost was going to use it as my signature, but didnt so I had to least comment.

on another note.

I have been lurking and not posting much ... I have to offer a thanks to all that have been posting as it helps keep me going to see so many others working hard.

I will be up in here with some current work at some point soon. Much different direction rolling these days and im excited to get some constructive criticism on it.

the S really wasnt Bad perse, it's just that the outline was too thin. it was too thin on the whole piece, it was just real obvious on the S. the only thing i'd say to change about it, is that at the top of the S, where it meets with the dot on the 'i', if you imagine the whole S without it being covered up, it's going to be way too big behind the I. you should have scaled it down a bit so it fit with the rest of the letters. even though you can't see it, you still 'know' that it doesn't fit. i hope that makes sense.

as for good cop/bad cop, i think it's more like young cop/old cop. i just get sick of watching snot nosed punks giving lip to my seargent, so i rough em up a bit and teach em some respect.

well....except he and i arent cops...and...you guys arent crooks....and no one is actually getting roughed up...i just talk sort of e-harshly, which means nothing...so really it's not like that at all.

whatever, forget it.

:(

Originally posted by seeking@Dec 3 2004, 01:32 PM

as for good cop/bad cop, i think it's more like young cop/old cop. i just get sick of watching snot nosed punks giving lip to my seargent, so i rough em up a bit and teach em some respect.

well....except he and i arent cops...and...you guys arent crooks....and no one is actually getting roughed up...i just talk sort of e-harshly, which means nothing...so really it's not like that at all.

whatever, forget it.

:(

haha, you know the old man would slap you around like tease's mom in a bar fight, right?

you umm...yeah, stop reading into shit so much seeks. and stay on duty. it seems that paper chase has added to your more critical thinking....whereas channel 0...well, yeah....

back to the canvases.

right now i'm diggin' that merk canvas....it's funny, last night i wasn't too much, but after some sleep and food i do. it's just one of those canvases.